shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Diamond..but part of the "virtual inventory"

houstonsotex

Rough_Rock
hey guys, so with the advice of the board I've directed my search to Whiteflash for my $7k-$8k solitaire diamond.

I think I've found a great diamond, however, it is part of their "virtual inventory" which means I have to pay first and view it at their location, which is not a problem as I live in houston. It also means that I am not eligible for their upgrade policy.

This may not be a killer, as I do not think I will be upgrading, but it is something to consider.

could ya'll take a look at this and let me know what you think? is it worth it? or should i go a different route for one of their diamonds in their location?

I'm comparing this to another diamond that i've seen in person and it's with a company that offers insurance and an upgrade policy.

thank you! I'll be buying something this week! :think:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Whiteflash Diamond..but part of the "virtual inventory"

I thought all stones purchased through WF were eligible for upgrade?? That's disappointing to hear... [emoji17]

pr0pel

Rough_Rock
Re: Whiteflash Diamond..but part of the

msop04|1464034326|4035354 said:
I thought all stones purchased through WF were eligible for upgrade?? That's disappointing to hear... [emoji17]

Probably in house stones only like ACA, ES, etc. Diamonds form the virtual inventory can be sourced by any other dealer if I'm not mistaken.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The whole entire reason we recommend Whiteflash so often is for their outstanding selection of in-house diamonds. Please focus on ACAs and Expert Selection.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results