shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Circle of Life Pendant

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
So a few weeks ago, we wandered into Tiffanys just to browse and being in a good shopping mood around beautiful sparkly things, wound up with the Tiffany's medium open circle diamond pendant despite having no agenda or plan to buy anything. After some thought my significant other decided she wasn't sure it was worth the extra markup (although definitely very beautiful) and she returned it. I then decided that I could likely have it made with H&A melee that would be equally beautiful for fraction of the price but upon inquiring and looking around, I realized Whiteflash had nearly the exact pendant "Circle of Life" (shared prong instead of 3 prong and slightly different attachment of the necklace to the pendant) 1.0 ctw ACA F/G VS in platinum significantly less. Pendant now is in hand and definitely equally beautiful. To me, looks slightly smaller (maybe some optical effect of the way the melee was set) but diameter is exactly the same and ctw is slightly more (1 vs 0.93). Overall we are very happy with the decision and thought I would share since I couldn't find many neck shots of the WF pendant. Because of the great deal and good decision, I bought her a purse she had been wanting the LV Melie, all for about the same price as we originally spent for the Tiffany's pendant, so definitely was a win win for us! If anyone is interested in neck shots of the Tiffany's pendant for comparison, just ask and I can share. Again it was very beautiful and our SA at Tiffany's was awesome but I think we made a good decision marking 2 things off her wish instead of just one. :kiss2:

WF LOC.jpg WF COL2.jpg IMG_5296.jpg IMG_5297.jpg IMG_3809.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Awesome savings!!! And well done on both purchases!!!

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful necklace and bag. Well done!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's just beautiful & looks lovely on her! And a new handbag to boot - lucky lady!

Could we see a picture of the Tiffany, just for reference?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pendant is beautiful and getting two things for the price of one is amazing!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
@Alex T Tiffany pictures below:

Attachments

• IMG_5256.jpg
    IMG_5256.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 100
  • tiffany.jpg
    tiffany.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 106

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the comments. And yes they are equally beautiful, I really loved the Tiffany's and was against the return but hard to argue almost exact same thing for significantly less. Surprisingly there are not a ton of threads about either or neck shots so hopefully this thread helps anyone considering either one.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! The pendant and the bag. :)

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful! Congratulations!

Beautiful!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Win-win indeed! :kiss2: Love the pendant and the purse!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd definitely go for the WF and the purse! Beautiful necklace and purse!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:bigsmile::mrgreen::appl::dance:your post put a smile on my face and made me chuckle! Stretching that dollar and getting beautiful bling plus a bonus bag! Love it!!!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the pendant and the bag! Definitely a win. I am a sucker for a blue bag. Great choice.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results