shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Whiteflash bracelets

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
All look wonderful together. The scattered diamond bangle is a classic for a reason - it can really tie in many designs to look effortlessly chic. (By the way, I love big photos ;)).

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All look wonderful together. The scattered diamond bangle is a classic for a reason - it can really tie in many designs to look effortlessly chic. (By the way, I love big photos ;)).

Thank you! And, same here -- I appreciate being able to see detail. I always think, "never apologize for big photos!"

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely grouping! So many different options with these beauties! Enjoy!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning stack! Everything about it is perfect, and I love that each bangle is gorgeous as a stand alone piece.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! Fluid enough to wear together, but striking enough to draw the eye as individual pieces.

Gorgeous!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a stunning stack! Everything about it is perfect, and I love that each bangle is gorgeous as a stand alone piece.
Thank you, @Dandi and @Alex T! I love being able to share with people who enjoy the pieces as much as I do!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
These bracelets look gorgeous both stacked and individually!

Any concerns or evidence of the tennis bangle diamond edges scratching the gold scattered diamond bracelet?

I've always wondered about stacking tennis bracelet and bangles, since my wedding band has "eaten into" my ER.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These bracelets look gorgeous both stacked and individually!

Any concerns or evidence of the tennis bangle diamond edges scratching the gold scattered diamond bracelet?

I've always wondered about stacking tennis bracelet and bangles, since my wedding band has "eaten into" my ER.

Thank you! I have wondered about that question, too. I haven't worn them together long enough to see any scratching, but I might put the woven bracelet in the middle because I think it would be a good spacer/buffer.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful stack! Love it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Really lovely! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The two WF bracelets are great together! I really love the shared prong bangle with other bangles! Ironically I have a pair of Roberto Coin white gold woven bracelets similar to yours!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The two WF bracelets are great together! I really love the shared prong bangle with other bangles! Ironically I have a pair of Roberto Coin white gold woven bracelets similar to yours!

Thank you! And yes -- I think I saw your Roberto Coin bracelets in another thread, loved them, and they made my wheels turn a little. I am a fairly die hard yellow gold wearer, but a touch of white gold would probably mix nicely with these :kiss2:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Love them all

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They make a great stack! Love the scattered diamond bangle especially.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love bangle bracelets, always have, yours are spectacular and look stunning on your wrist. Great taste girl!

So cool that they each have their own unique look but you've paired them together so well!

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful bracelets! I love bangles but just find them a bit too uncomfortable to wear when I am typing away at my keyboard all day long. So I am on the hunt for a flexible diamond bracelet with the look of your shared prong that I can stack with a Whiteflash DBTY bracelet that will hopefully arrive soon.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Ally66 I absolutely love, love, love your bangles! :kiss2:
Just a quick question, do you wear these everyday together? I'm thinking of remodelling some diamonds into a bangle but I am wondering how it would wear against my other bangles....
Also on your scattered diamond bangle, do the diamonds go all the way around or just on the top?

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi, @GeorgieQ, and thanks so much! I don't generally wear all three daily, but when I do, I use the little braided one as a sort of spacer between the two heavier bracelets, and I haven't seen any issues so far. The scattered bangle has 9 diamonds, .20 ctw, just across the top. The bracelet doesn't spin on my wrist, so they are always visible. Good luck with your project, and of course we will want to see pictures when it's finished!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@adlgel, I know I have seen flexible diamond bracelets that fit more like a cuff, so closer to the wrist. I hope you find what you're looking for! I love the Whiteflash DBTY -- can't wait to see yours, and I think it would be a lovely pairing with a shared prong bracelet!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I thought I'd add a photo of this Gabriel and Co bracelet from their Bujukan collection that looks like it would be a good stacking/spacer bracelet. When I was searching for something to add to my set, I ordered another style from this line, just beaded, without diamonds (:oops2:) and it was very nice but didn't have enough oomph. I'd like to see one of the diamond ones in person. Could be a good petite option to add to a stack.

1617675928747.png

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I'm late to the party but wanted to say I love your stack! Your bracelets give you so many different options...versatile and pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results