clarity

#TBT Whiteflash Bella Pendant & Earrings in 18K Yellow Gold

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SuzyQZ|1302456053|2892627 said:
Yssie|1302417776|2892400 said:
Suzy, that is a magnificent set :love:

GemGirl's Bella design looks just as beautiful in yellow metal as it does in white, and the earrings are stunning!! I would love to see those on you in-person - it must be blindingly blingy :sun: :appl:

Yssie:
I did email GemGirl a sneak preview of the CADs and she replied that she liked the changes and thought the pieces would look great. That email from her meant the world to me. She is a wonderful person and generous with her praise. I wanted to do right by her and her beautiful design.

It was truly an honor for me to have my piece included in WF's line, (I will never forget that thrill Debi!), and an equal honor (I am so sincerely touched) to have a friend wearing a version of my original design. Suz did what I think we should all do with our jewelry and that is to individualize it and make it our own. Whether white or yellow, prong or bezel, I believe the integrity of the basic design remains beautiful and intact. I think I'm almost as excited as Suz is for her to receive and open her package tomorrow! Just one more sleep my friend!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
gemgirl|1302544032|2893323 said:
SuzyQZ|1302456053|2892627 said:
Yssie|1302417776|2892400 said:
Suzy, that is a magnificent set :love:

GemGirl's Bella design looks just as beautiful in yellow metal as it does in white, and the earrings are stunning!! I would love to see those on you in-person - it must be blindingly blingy :sun: :appl:

Yssie:
I did email GemGirl a sneak preview of the CADs and she replied that she liked the changes and thought the pieces would look great. That email from her meant the world to me. She is a wonderful person and generous with her praise. I wanted to do right by her and her beautiful design.

It was truly an honor for me to have my piece included in WF's line, (I will never forget that thrill Debi!), and an equal honor (I am so sincerely touched) to have a friend wearing a version of my original design. Suz did what I think we should all do with our jewelry and that is to individualize it and make it our own. Whether white or yellow, prong or bezel, I believe the integrity of the basic design remains beautiful and intact. I think I'm almost as excited as Suz is for her to receive and open her package tomorrow! Just one more sleep my friend!

Gemgirl, your generosity in sharing this gorgeous piece with all of us (and especially me) is greatly appreciated. I had been looking for a pendant online for quite some time (years) and nothing ever spoke to me until I saw your Bella pendant. Thank you for sharing in my excitement and for counting me among your friends. That is great company to be in for sure. So until tomorrow... :appl: !!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Amy, SDL, Marcy:
Thanks so much for the compliments, I have to pinch myself because it won't seem real until tomorrow.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Strawdermangrl|1302535062|2893222 said:
Suz- I can't wait for these beauties to ship today and for you have them tomorrow! We loved working with you and it was such a pleasure being able to see your ideas come to fruition!!!

Looking forward to the pics once you get them! :)

Renee: You are the best!! Thank you for all you have done for me. To say I was a nervous Nelly during this process is an understatement. Thanks for holding my hand and keeping me grounded! :bigsmile:

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
SuzyQZ|1302545327|2893352 said:
Strawdermangrl|1302535062|2893222 said:
Suz- I can't wait for these beauties to ship today and for you have them tomorrow! We loved working with you and it was such a pleasure being able to see your ideas come to fruition!!!

Looking forward to the pics once you get them! :)

Renee: You are the best!! Thank you for all you have done for me. To say I was a nervous Nelly during this process is an understatement. Thanks for holding my hand and keeping me grounded! :bigsmile:

It was my pleasure, I had a lot of fun working with you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OKOK I dunno how I missed this thread--but WOW! Gorgeous! Enjoy SQ!!

cheers--Sharon

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I'm going to FedEx TODAY to pick them up.
I'll post pictures before the day is over!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
OK, so I have finally come back down to earth after opening my FedEx package from Whiteflash.

All I have to say is the pieces are MAGNIFICENT!!! I just don't know how else to describe them!
The milgrain and pave is really so intricate and delicate, I'm overwhelmed and delighted!

I did my best to take pictures, but my hands were shaking so bad from the excitement that not too many of them were keepers.
I will post a few now and then this weekend I'll do a more extensive photoshoot once I've calmed down and can do a photo set up that these beauties deserve.

The only way I could take pictures of neck and ear shots is in our guest bathroom where I could use the mirror to try to aim the camera.
Please forgive my chicken neck and my bat ears. I'm no spring chicken and well frankly, pictures just accentuate every single flaw... ACK!!!
I just keep telling myself, IRL I don't look that old!! :lol:

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
WF sent everything very securely packed, a box in a box in a pouch.
I got a pair of tweezers and a H&A viewer and a polishing cloth, along with a verification letter and all my AGA certificates.

SuzyQZ_2813.jpg

SuzyQZ_2812.jpg

SuzyQZ_2809.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Earrings with a glimpse of arrows.

SuzyQZ IMG_2834.jpg

SuzyQZ IMG_2818.jpg

SuzyQZ IMG_2826.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Pendant front and back

SuzyQZ IMG_2842.jpg

SuzyQZ IMG_2830.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Neck shots on my chicken neck. :wink2:

SuzyQZ IMG _2902.jpg

SuzyQZ IMG_2903.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!
And look at that big happy smile!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Here's and ear shot with my Mr. Spock bat ears!
Gawd, what I do for PS and you ladies!!

SuzyQZ IMG_2873.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
For anyone that is wondering the approximate size of the pieces is 11mm for the earrings and 15mm for the pendant.

That's it for now!
I will get more photos up when I have time to focus my attention, pun intended!
I have to get back to work now.

More pictures of the pieces (not me) coming soon, promise.

Thank you!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, they look stunning on you! What a great idea to make matching earrings. And the yellow gold is so rich. Beautiful!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
lbbaber|1302648010|2894462 said:
Wow, they look stunning on you! What a great idea to make matching earrings. And the yellow gold is so rich. Beautiful!

Thanks for the compliment lbbaber.
I usually cover the top part of my ears because they are so long and skinny, but I pulled my hair back for the PS pictures.
It's funny what body parts we fixate on isn't it? I'm very self conscious of my ears.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Suzy, your pieces are gorgeous! I don't think you have a chicken neck at all! I think you are perfectly lovely with a gorgeous smile!
All the pieces look wonderful on you! Thanks for the pics!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
luv2sparkle|1302655230|2894547 said:
Suzy, your pieces are gorgeous! I don't think you have a chicken neck at all! I think you are perfectly lovely with a gorgeous smile!
All the pieces look wonderful on you! Thanks for the pics!

Aww thanks L2S! I use the bling as a distraction maneuver! :naughty:

I plan on doing a photoshoot of all three pieces so I'll probably start a new thread with pictures. As you know, it takes time to take the pics, weed out the bad ones and edit to a postable size for PS. I plan on doing that this weekend, especially if the sun is out! :sun:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You DO NOT have chicken neck and Mr. Spock bat ears! You silly girl! Funny how we pick ourselves apart and no one else would even notice these things.

What you do have is some beautiful jewelry - the pieces look magnificent on you! Gorgeous bling!! :appl: :appl:

We'll be waiting for your next set of pictures and until then, enjoy!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
MissGotRocks|1302658637|2894590 said:
You DO NOT have chicken neck and Mr. Spock bat ears! You silly girl! Funny how we pick ourselves apart and no one else would even notice these things.

What you do have is some beautiful jewelry - the pieces look magnificent on you! Gorgeous bling!! :appl: :appl:

We'll be waiting for your next set of pictures and until then, enjoy!

MGR ---> :bigsmile:
Here's one more photo from the batch today.

Pendant close up_2817.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!!! I bet you are over the moon!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous on their own and shockingly gorgeous on you! :love: The yellow gold w/milgrain is pure decadence. Congrats!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Dear SuzyQZ,

Woot, woot, I love seeing your beautiful pendant and earrings, especially on your lovely self and a nice sneak peak at your gorgeous brown eyes. ;-) Your custom Bella set are truly delightful. It is always so nice to see a custom creation come to fruition and especially one with such ornate design and features like the omega backs, filigree sides, and milgraining. You did a great job of communicating your desires. And what fantastic photography skills you have!

We are so honored to have been able to assist you with them. I wholeheartedly enjoyed your enthusiasm throughout the process. You brought many smiles to my happy face.

For my part I say you’re welcome, it was my pleasure to follow up with you and keep you updated on the status.

May you always wear your earrings and pendant in the best of health and for many long, happy years.

Vera W.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Suzy- they look spectacular on you!!!!! :love: :love: :love: WOWOWOWOWWW!!! that YELLOW GOLD is Delicious!.. You are absolutely beautiful!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
More pictures!!!

How about some arrows :love:

SuzyQZ Arrows Earring_2924.jpg

SuzyQZ Arrows Pendant_2932.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
How about some milgrain, tables and more arrows.
Sounds good to me!

SuzyQZ Pendant milgrain_2935.jpg

SuzyQZ all 3 _2943.jpg

SuzyQZ all 3 w tables_2954.jpg

SuzyQZ in palm_2959.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Another set

SuzyQZ Side view milgrain_2960.jpg

SuzyQZ Back w WW logo_2962.jpg

SuzyQZ Firey_2978.jpg

SuzyQZ Moody pendant_2981.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Last two for tonight.

SuzyQZ Pendand side_2983.jpg

SuzyQZ 2up 2 down_2997.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Skippy and Aelianarpa, I appreciate the kind words.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results