shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Whiteflash ACA Experience

Motox16

Rough_Rock
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to make a quick thread highlighting the great experience I had with Whiteflash, and show off the bling a little.

In the beginning I was just browsing their site, adding things to my wishlist. Shorty after I received an email from Michelle. Saying she noticed I was poking around, and was happy to help with anything I needed. She helped me narrow my sights on a beautiful 0.7 carat ACA diamond and answered all my questions along the way. I was pretty set on a 6 prong solitaire after seeing a gorgeous design on this forum. I showed her the photos and she and the team really went the extra mile customizing the setting to match what I was asking for.

I couldn't be happier with my buying experience at Whiteflash. For anyone on the fence, go for it! They will take that extra step to make sure you are happy.

Here's some photos...she said yes :)

Diamond specs: 0.7 carat, F color, VVS1 clarity, AGS triple ideal A Cut Above

Custom-Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-18k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_59196_59539_top.jpg
Custom-Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-18k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_59196_59539_ttr.jpg
Custom-Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-18k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_59196_59539_side.jpg
Snapchat-1065012574.jpg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Just lovely! It really suits your hand and I love the setting you picked.

So glad you had such a fab shopping experience too! Excellent service really is the cherry on top, but the sundae is that ring. :lickout:

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful timeless ring!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks just perfect on her hand, many congratulations!

P.S. which setting is that? Would love to know for future reference, it‘s lovely.

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to make a quick thread highlighting the great experience I had with Whiteflash, and show off the bling a little.

In the beginning I was just browsing their site, adding things to my wishlist. Shorty after I received an email from Michelle. Saying she noticed I was poking around, and was happy to help with anything I needed. She helped me narrow my sights on a beautiful 0.7 carat ACA diamond and answered all my questions along the way. I was pretty set on a 6 prong solitaire after seeing a gorgeous design on this forum. I showed her the photos and she and the team really went the extra mile customizing the setting to match what I was asking for.

I couldn't be happier with my buying experience at Whiteflash. For anyone on the fence, go for it! They will take that extra step to make sure you are happy.

Here's some photos...she said yes :)

Diamond specs: 0.7 carat, F color, VVS1 clarity, AGS triple ideal A Cut Above

Custom-Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-18k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_59196_59539_top.jpg
Custom-Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-18k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_59196_59539_ttr.jpg
Custom-Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-18k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_59196_59539_side.jpg
Snapchat-1065012574.jpg

Beautiful ring!
The diamond specs are also very high ! I guess the diamond diameter is about 5.7 mm? It looks aweresome!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How gorgeous & sparkly! Congratulations!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and setting! Congrats to you both!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and classic! Congratulations!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. Elegant sophistication. Love ❤️

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the fire in that pic!!!!

Motox16

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring!
The diamond specs are also very high ! I guess the diamond diameter is about 5.7 mm? It looks aweresome!

Yep 5.7mm, good eye!

Motox16

Rough_Rock
That looks just perfect on her hand, many congratulations!

P.S. which setting is that? Would love to know for future reference, it‘s lovely.

Thank you!

It's their Elegant Solitaire 6 prong setting, with some customizations to the crown

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s so beautiful!! The diamond is so white!

Kh0117

Rough_Rock
Michelle is great! Beautiful ring and congratulations on your engagement!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Congratulations!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and classic! Enjoy!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Such a gorgeous stone and ring! 6 prongs was a great choice!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just beautiful and looks perfect on her! Congratulations on your Engagement!!!

(love the setting too!)

m1918

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Do you mind sharing her ring size?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Do you mind sharing her ring size?

Ditto this. What size is her finger, @Motox16?

And congratulations on a stunning ring to go with best wishes for a very happy engagement!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, it is classic and will stand the test of time. Congrats on your engagement!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations on such a beautiful, high quality f color vvs clarity diamond!!! and having such good taste to set it into such a classically chic ring!! it is absolutely perfect on your hand! so tasteful and refined.

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results