shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Whiteflash ACA Experience

Motox16

Rough_Rock
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to make a quick thread highlighting the great experience I had with Whiteflash, and show off the bling a little.

In the beginning I was just browsing their site, adding things to my wishlist. Shorty after I received an email from Michelle. Saying she noticed I was poking around, and was happy to help with anything I needed. She helped me narrow my sights on a beautiful 0.7 carat ACA diamond and answered all my questions along the way. I was pretty set on a 6 prong solitaire after seeing a gorgeous design on this forum. I showed her the photos and she and the team really went the extra mile customizing the setting to match what I was asking for.

I couldn't be happier with my buying experience at Whiteflash. For anyone on the fence, go for it! They will take that extra step to make sure you are happy.

Here's some photos...she said yes :)

Diamond specs: 0.7 carat, F color, VVS1 clarity, AGS triple ideal A Cut Above

Custom-Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-18k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_59196_59539_top.jpg
Custom-Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-18k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_59196_59539_ttr.jpg
Custom-Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-18k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_59196_59539_side.jpg
Snapchat-1065012574.jpg

Cerulean

Brilliant_Rock
Just lovely! It really suits your hand and I love the setting you picked.

So glad you had such a fab shopping experience too! Excellent service really is the cherry on top, but the sundae is that ring. :lickout:

VDK1

Shiny_Rock
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to make a quick thread highlighting the great experience I had with Whiteflash, and show off the bling a little.

In the beginning I was just browsing their site, adding things to my wishlist. Shorty after I received an email from Michelle. Saying she noticed I was poking around, and was happy to help with anything I needed. She helped me narrow my sights on a beautiful 0.7 carat ACA diamond and answered all my questions along the way. I was pretty set on a 6 prong solitaire after seeing a gorgeous design on this forum. I showed her the photos and she and the team really went the extra mile customizing the setting to match what I was asking for.

I couldn't be happier with my buying experience at Whiteflash. For anyone on the fence, go for it! They will take that extra step to make sure you are happy.

Here's some photos...she said yes :)

Diamond specs: 0.7 carat, F color, VVS1 clarity, AGS triple ideal A Cut Above

Custom-Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-18k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_59196_59539_top.jpg
Custom-Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-18k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_59196_59539_ttr.jpg
Custom-Elegant-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-in-18k-White-Gold-by-Whiteflash_59196_59539_side.jpg
Snapchat-1065012574.jpg
Beautiful ring!
The diamond specs are also very high ! I guess the diamond diameter is about 5.7 mm? It looks aweresome!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. Elegant sophistication. Love ❤

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
It’s so beautiful!! The diamond is so white!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Congratulations!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Such a gorgeous stone and ring! 6 prongs was a great choice!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just beautiful and looks perfect on her! Congratulations on your Engagement!!!

(love the setting too!)

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations on such a beautiful, high quality f color vvs clarity diamond!!! and having such good taste to set it into such a classically chic ring!! it is absolutely perfect on your hand! so tasteful and refined.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping
    Get The Look: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
    Get The Look: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.