shape
carat
color
clarity

Which stone do you like for the ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2005 5:16:34 PM
Author: yingh
Now you have to promise that you will show us the ring!
36.gif
ditto! we''ll be waiting!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh i want to see too. i think i would have gone with all of the above too
3.gif
but that sapphire is beautiful!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
after viewing the side by side of the alternatives, i still liked the sapphire! i can''t wait to see the ring
36.gif

peace, movie zombie

leggs

Shiny_Rock
Since my engagement ring is a sapphire and I wish it were as beautiful as yours, that''s my vote.Where did you get that emerald cut sapphire by the way?

TKC

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/7/2005 3:13:05 PM
Author: leggs
Since my engagement ring is a sapphire and I wish it were as beautiful as yours, that''s my vote.Where did you get that emerald cut sapphire by the way?
Hi Leggs, what color is your sapphire? I believe your engagement ring is beautiful, too. I got the emerald cut sapphire is from the cutter in Thailand.

To all of you who have been nicely given me suggestion for the ring, I promise that I will post the ring''s pictures after it has been made. I am planing to use either platinum or white gold for the ring. How does that sound? Any suggestion before the ring goes to "production"
9.gif
? Thanksssssssssssss

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Its going to be fabu! I cant wait too see it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results