• White Face

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • Silver Face

Votes: 25 49.0%

• Total voters

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @rainydaze & @Austina--I went for the safe & boring one :lol: but I am loving this watch--my clothing choices have always been nothing too over-the-top fashion wise, if YKWIM. It fits the bill!

@Austina, I hope you are doing better now after the loss of your dear Dottie, every time I see your avatar I think of how much you loved her--she must of been a very special fur-baby. Sending belated ((hugs)).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s not boring @sarahb, it’s classic, it’s elegant, and excuse the pun, timeless!

Thank you so much, Dottie really was a one in a million, and we miss her terribly, she was a sweet, gentle sou.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s not boring @sarahb, it’s classic, it’s elegant, and excuse the pun, timeless!

Thank you so much, Dottie really was a one in a million, and we miss her terribly, she was a sweet, gentle sou.
Great pun, indeed @Austina! Re a 'gentle soul'..our Jack is the exact same, very gentle...very sweet, those exact words describe him to a T. Our time will come & I know it won't be easy either. My heart goes out to you for your loss. Hang in there....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ❤

Well, the white faced watch came in on Wednesday, we dropped by to take a look. I pretty much had decided on the white face before it even getting here, but as always, its good to re-check & confirm one's original conclusion. I wanted to thank everyone who participated, & voted in this thread. DH calls it 'The Election' thread, & it was quite helpful to hear everyones opinions & thoughts, I very much appreciate it!! :wavey:

Here they both are for the last look:
IMG_4801.jpeg

and the final selection:
IMG_4804 2.jpeg

IMG_4811.jpeg

IMG_4814.jpeg

I love the clean & classic of this piece & so happy with my final choice. Thank you (((DH))) & everyone for helping me think this one through!:appl::wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @canuk-gal & @rocks for popping in, I am enjoying it! DH told me last night he thinks I should get a bracelet to wear along with it but I'm not sure if I want to do that..have a great weekend everyone!
Umm, if he’s offering...you don’t have to wear it together and more bling is always a good thing. Haha that rhymes. Don’t you see? Meant to be. ;-)

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lol, good one @missy, you definitely have a way with words, and thank you for your prior post! He is a generous soul!:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol, good one @missy, you definitely have a way with words, and thank you for your prior post! He is a generous soul!:wavey:
You have a wonderful DH @sarahb and he has an amazing wife. You guys make a good team. ❤

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My friend from Japan told me that He likes https://www.swissking.to/ because of prices, and they keep in touch with him all the time. Plus they are interested in personal preferences like coating and additional settings. I will purchase last week this summer when I will sign new contract for our company!
Because all these are FAKES! :rolleyes::wall:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.