shape
carat
color
clarity

Which ring is prettier?

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
The second one, the diamond really pops!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
So I actually own the second one! The first is a family member's. My husband picked this ring set for me, but with a smaller diamond like in the first pic around .8

I recently upgraded to a slightly larger size but feel some doubt about it, like I should have kept the .8 size sometimes. I was mad that it was so small. DSS kicked in hard.

I also tried an oval but didn't like the skinny look it gave on the sides, and also how it looked with my wedding band enhancer. Just exploring options! I love rings and want to make sure mine is up to par.

So, is your real question whether the size of your diamond upgrade looks good? Because both ring styles are pretty, and what is really important is that you like the style of your ring.

And yes, I think that the new size of your diamond looks very well balanced in your setting, and looks good on your hand.

If DSS if your main issue with your current setting, then I feel the other option (option #1) would be a step back. It has more metal and less sparkle cuz of the lack of melee/side stones.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

PearCraze

Rough_Rock
At first glance, I really liked the unique style of the first one, but the diamond in the second one seems to be brighter which caught my eye. I would choose the better diamond quality over setting, so number 2.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results