shape
carat
color
clarity

Which ring is prettier?

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
I like the first as a stand-alone ring but can't see it working with a wedding band.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for the second one =)2

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first one for me! It is so elegantly bold and beautiful, and compliments your hand to perfection. I find it has immediate positive visual impact.

StarshineSweet

Rough_Rock
Trade
The second one looks perfect on your hand!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
The second - bigger diamond, more bling

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They're both beautiful. I absolutely LOVE the first one. My first reaction was "Wow!" due to it's modern and unique look. I do agree it might be difficult to pair a wedding ring with it, though. The second is a lovely ring, as well. It's more conventional, so it didn't elicit a strong reaction from me, but I would absolutely wear it. It does have a bigger diamond, too, which is a huge plus! Which one are you drawn to?

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I like them both equally.

teapot2ii

Rough_Rock
They're both beautiful. I absolutely LOVE the first one. My first reaction was "Wow!" due to it's modern and unique look. I do agree it might be difficult to pair a wedding ring with it, though. The second is a lovely ring, as well. It's more conventional, so it didn't elicit a strong reaction from me, but I would absolutely wear it. It does have a bigger diamond, too, which is a huge plus! Which one are you drawn to?

So I actually own the second one! The first is a family member's. My husband picked this ring set for me, but with a smaller diamond like in the first pic around .8

I recently upgraded to a slightly larger size but feel some doubt about it, like I should have kept the .8 size sometimes. I was mad that it was so small. DSS kicked in hard.

I also tried an oval but didn't like the skinny look it gave on the sides, and also how it looked with my wedding band enhancer. Just exploring options! I love rings and want to make sure mine is up to par.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
#1.
Love the bold line and timeless nature of it.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 2nd one for me too!

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
I like the first one because it's more unique. The 2nd one isn't my style at all!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#2 looks higher end to me.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First one for me!

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
I like #1 better. Very eye catching and very flattering to your hand.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the second one.

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
I love the second one on you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results