shape
carat
color
clarity

Which one looks best with my emerald ring? New chevron diamond bands!

Which band should I pick for my new Emerald/Diamond/ platinum ring?

• Total voters

briolette

Shiny_Rock
I couldn't decide which wedding band to go with my new emerald rings, so I decided to get all three of them. :dance:Etsy is a dangerous place my friends.
Which band do you guys like the most? or should I just stack them? I have small fingers (size 3.75-4) so I'm kinda lacking in finger realestate. LOL.

A) Floral asymmetrical 14wg band

vinering.jpg

B) Sleek and modern platinum V-shaped band

sleekplatinumband.jpg

C) Dainty marquis and round diamond and platinum crown
daintymarquise.jpg

D) Heck, just all of them at the same time!!!!

allofthem.jpg

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Option A is my favorite. I also like them all together. Your emerald is gorgeous.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like either the first, asymmetrical one, or all of them stacked. I don't like either of the other two alone with your ring. But for every day wear, if that what you will be doing, then I'd go for the first. Maybe buy all three and stack once in a while. But taking off 4 rings every time you wash your hands or put on lotion or sanitizer, or cook, etc. might be a pain.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I like A, B, and C. But to really make a statement I like D. So... I like them all. I’m no help.

Wow, they look great stacked altogether! If I haaaad to pick just one, I'd actually go with the plain metal V-band. Somehow it feels the most like a wedding band to me. But honestly, they all look great!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A and C together - above and below your gorgeous emerald ring. Could you post a photo of that combo, @briolette? I think that would look smashing!

briolette

Shiny_Rock
I like either the first, asymmetrical one, or all of them stacked. I don't like either of the other two alone with your ring. But for every day wear, if that what you will be doing, then I'd go for the first. Maybe buy all three and stack once in a while. But taking off 4 rings every time you wash your hands or put on lotion or sanitizer, or cook, etc. might be a pain.

Yeah...the whole taking off bit is a pain! I already bought all three :dance: so it's a matter of which combo I want to wear the most. Fortunately they go with a lot of other rings.

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Your emerald is gorgeous! The diamond bands look good. My Favourite is band A.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks wonderful, @briolette! I like the combo of A and C, and also that order, with A at the bottom.

Very nice!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
Hee hee hee. Well, I did buy all of them so I guess I change out on a whim?

Oh ok, phew. I thought maybe this was a "which one do I choose and the others must go" scenario. So then A and C are tied and I still love option D. But after looking again, option B isn't doing it for me. At first I liked it cuz I like plain bands with large center stones but hmmm... yea, the other options really outshine the plain band and really bring character to the set. I do especially love the floral band. It is really beautiful and so feminine and whimsical.

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
I’m surprised that I like option D but I do! A is my first choice then D or C. B is a no.

I like A on it’s own, or B and C stacked below the ring. All together look pretty nice too actually, but runs the risk of being a bit too busy!

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All of them at the same time! Or just the floral asymetric. I don't love the v shaped ones on their own.

briolette

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for everyone's feedback! It's fun reading all the different opinions. :)

That looks wonderful, @briolette! I like the combo of A and C, and also that order, with A at the bottom.

Very nice!

Thank you! I think I'm leaning towards this combo and then just wearing the sleek band all by itself when I need to do stuff with my hands.

The nice thing is that they good on their own too and go with other rings, so I feel like it's a versatile purchase. (sorry for the bad lighting...stormy day out in Austin, TX today)

PXL_20210423_132432845.jpg

PXL_20210423_132710666.jpg

PXL_20210423_132457479.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all perfect together. :kiss2:

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful, but I'm so in love with the floral one!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I love A. It could go with so many rings.

And yes, Etsy is dangerous.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Option A is by far my favorite although I have to say that all three for special occasions is fabulous as well.

First and foremost, yes, Etsy is a dangerous place!! :lol: Your emerald is gorgeous and I love how the floral one adds whimsy to the look. Then stacked with option C for more symmetry if you prefer that. But my favorite is option A. Enjoy in good health!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Your emerald is gorgeous!!! I like band A the best. I do not like B. I don't think you need to wear all the bands with a statement ring like that! It looks fine alone, too!

Yes, this. I would not put a band with it at all, personally.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I like that big delicious emerald ring by itself and the side bands alone or combined with each other on the other hand. I'd put the pointy part of them facing toward the tip of the finger, maybe.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results