shape
carat
color
clarity

Which is preferred: GIA or AGS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
RE: Blues on Pizza..............

Maybe the Blue equate to the "CONTRAST" between a great tasting pizza, and one with too many greens ( jalopena''s) which causes heartburn???????????????? and causes negative FIRE??????? ( not the fire you see in diamonds, but the FIRE in your stomach)!!

Rockdoc

stebbo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/23/2007 10:20:10 AM
Author: Rhino
Date: 3/22/2007 1:32:28 AM

Author: stebbo

For optimal performance, lots of pepperoni and go easy on the jalapenos and olives.

LOL... Ok... I can see how the reds could be pepperoni''s (or pizza sauce). And the greens can be green peppers. What then are the blues?

Uhmmmm, blueberries?

But only in the US - home of the Krispy Kreme hamburger
20.gif

We stick to Ideal-Scope pizzas in Oz, but have to watch the saturated fats.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I had a dream the other night...I was riding on the subway and there was a man with the "stebbo pizza" tatooed on his arm. Do you think I''m spending too much time on PS
9.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/23/2007 11:53:24 AM
Author: RockDoc

While GIA has contracted with OGI in producing the FacetScan scanner GIA still uses interchangeable lens Sarin at the labs as does AGS.

Peace,
Rhino
Good Old Gold

Doesn''t that strike you as a little strange????? Use the Sarin in the lab, but sell the OGI to jewelers ?

I think ''someone''s slip is showing''...... ( i.e. Gem Instruments wanting exclusivity of products it sells in most instances).

Rockdoc
Hey Rock,

Not really. I mean to do prefer the model making of the Sarin over the OGI but when it comes to the measurements and considering the variances among Sarin machines out there, I don''t see it as that big a deal really. I''ll consider more of an issue when all scanners are producing the same precise results and *just the OGI* is different. At this point in time that''s not the case. Hope you have a great weekend man.

Peace,

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/23/2007 11:56:33 AM
Author: RockDoc
RE: Blues on Pizza..............

Maybe the Blue equate to the ''CONTRAST'' between a great tasting pizza, and one with too many greens ( jalopena''s) which causes heartburn???????????????? and causes negative FIRE??????? ( not the fire you see in diamonds, but the FIRE in your stomach)!!

Rockdoc
LOL ... I have to admit this sounds better than what typically becomes blue on pizza ... mainly the bacteria after its been sitting around for a few days.
14.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/24/2007 12:28:50 PM

Date: 3/23/2007 10:20:10 AM
Author: Rhino

Date: 3/22/2007 1:32:28 AM

For optimal performance, lots of pepperoni and go easy on the jalapenos and olives.

LOL... Ok... I can see how the reds could be pepperoni''s (or pizza sauce). And the greens can be green peppers. What then are the blues?

Uhmmmm, blueberries?

But only in the US - home of the Krispy Kreme hamburger
20.gif

We stick to Ideal-Scope pizzas in Oz, but have to watch the saturated fats.
That''s most certainly the best option stebbo. I''ve never had blueberries on pizza before if it was between that and anything else I can think of that''d be blue, I''ll take the blueberries.
3.gif

All the best,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results