shape
carat
color
clarity

Which finger to wear CS stacking rings?

voce

Ideal_Rock
I'm thinking of setting a few small and mighty gems into Yvonne's stacking rings after I'm done with taxes and pay what I owe IRS. I already have some silver stacking rings for my index finger and black rhodium stacking rings for my ring finger. I can't decide which finger to size them for. There's like a 1.5-2 US ring size difference between these 2 fingers. But then, I can also size them to be worn on my third finger.

Which finger do you think I should wear stacking rings on? Should I size them bigger than my typical size? When I wore 3 stacking rings before, the third one got really tight and uncomfortable.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You will probably want to go up at least a quarter size, that's how I size all of my rings, since I stack pretty much everything. If you want to wear more than three rings in a stack you may need to size up a bit more, Yvonne may be able to advise you on that issue.

I wear mine on my ring finger because the stones used in Yvonne's stackers are smaller and it appeals to my sense of proportion.:)

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
I’m a little ocd about the “order” I wear my stackers in. Since I always wear them in the same order I have the one furthest up my finger sized up slightly so it’s not tight.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I order everything up since I'm paranoid about summer swelling. I think her rings would look great on your ring finger but I also think you could wear at least 4 on your middle finger since there is more real estate

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results