shape
carat
color
clarity

Which earrings Costco or Whiteflash and why?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the nice comments!

Deco, a huge thanks for your support and advice, you''re the BEST!!

Curlgirly, I think they are sold out for V-day. I''m sure they''ll be back in stock. Keep me updated I''d love to hear how you like them!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
WOW! They look fantastic. I''d have kept the Costco ones too.
Enjoy them.

Jen

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...they are really pretty...and a lot larger too! Looks like a good buy!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great find! Sounds like you hit the jackpot. Maybe I should check out Costco often instead of checking out WF''s website.
41.gif

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, Winternight! Those are lovely!

My FI got me a pair of diamond and platinum 0.61 tcw huggies from Tiffany''s last year and while I love them, I''d love to own a pair in the tcw of your Costco ones!! They look great in your ears!

Enjoy them!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, those costco ones looks great, bugger, nice and white, and showing some good sparkle too! One more to add to my wish list!
9.gif

curlygirly

Rough_Rock
Woo, they are back on the Costco website! That wasn''t long. Cool! :)

Gleam

Brilliant_Rock
WOW -- I didn''t expect the size difference to be that big. Thanks for posting pics! I would''ve gone for the Costco pair, too.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for coming back with pictures Winternight!! Great ear shot. And I too can see the size difference between the BGD and the Costco earrings. Enjoy them!!
9.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting the pic winternight, the size difference is definitely noticable, and the earrings look beautiful on you! *sigh* maybe someday...well, I do have that milestone birthday coming up! Just might have to start gently hinting to dh
2.gif

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I''m really happy with them.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
pretty earrings! great find, winternight
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are just gorgeous!
30.gif
For larger stones, I like the "mind clean" aspect of hearts and arrows, ideal cut. But for other jewelry with small stones, I just want sparkle and quality! I''d like some pieces like the Tiffany cross pendant, etc., and I am sure they don''t use all hearts and arrows stones. I also have a Memoire band with excellent stones, but they are also not hearts and arrows. I don''t think it could sparkle any more than it does! I think the key here is that all our tastes are different, and we should respect the fact that you did the research in this case and chose the pair that was best for YOU!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results