carat
color
clarity

Which combo to go with Mahenge trillions

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LovingDiamonds|1319576001|3047484 said:
Ok - I've used all the stones from the same picture so proportions should be right now - apologies for the awful mock up though!

That's a much better mock up than I could do. I already asked for a price quote on a mount for these three stones! :bigsmile:

Thanks so much. This will probably be a new favorite ring. Droooool!!! :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're welcome! I've got to say that even me, who doesn't like multi coloured stone rings, likes this one (and I actually prefer it to the setting you've got the garnet in now).

Ok, so payment for my design services? I'll settle for a pear shaped sapphire! :loopy:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LovingDiamonds|1319576630|3047490 said:
You're welcome! I've got to say that even me, who doesn't like multi coloured stone rings, likes this one (and I actually prefer it to the setting you've got the garnet in now).
:

Me too, me too! :appl: :appl:

So much to consider - proportions, color families, level of saturation...this one nails them all. And this coming from one who does not like multi colored rings either.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LovingDiamonds|1319576630|3047490 said:

Ok, so payment for my design services? I'll settle for a pear shaped sapphire! :loopy:

I love it!! It reminds me of springtime, and will keep me warm in the winter! The thing is that these stones look good in any light, cloudy, fluorescent, incandescent, sunlight, so it will be a ring that I can wear all the time. All these stones glow. The mint garnet looks like a greenish paraiba IRL.

I still want to do a bypass with my pear sapphire and pear mahenge . . . decisions, decisions. Oh the agony!! ;( :wacko:

Otherwise, I would give you the sapphire. 8-)

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
The new combo with the mint oval and the trillions looks divine!!!!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
That will be beautiful, TL. I think you have the right combination at last!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to everyone for all your input, especially LD for her mock ups! I am very excited, as I've just been quoted on the setting, and I will have this ring made in yellow gold. Will post pictures when it's done. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results