shape
carat
color
clarity

Which band looks better with pink halo?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I love having different combinations of rings to wear, and while I have a plain eternity channel set band I can wear with my pink halo, I am looking for something else. What does everyone would look best with it? A channel/bead set ring in white gold or platinum, or a pink gold and diamond one?

Here''s the ring:

pinkhalo4ma.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
White diamond in channel/bead setting:

23807.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Pink diamond and gold one:

1-4ma.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Also, if anyone knows of a pink gold and diamond ring that is channel and bead set, I would love to see that and know details.

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I would actually go for a platinum eternity band with pink sapphires! Your ring is gorgeous.
30.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi! irina has very graciously photoshoped such combos for other board members why don''t you ask her to do so here? i would like to see the results myself.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first band better becuse it would compliment the ring but still allow the pink stones to "pop" more.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think a photoshop ala Irina would be a good move - I''m having a hard time deciding and usually when she puts things together it''s an instant YES! or no.
1.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t add anymore pink. It''ll just DETRACT from the pink halo. Also -- it''ll be very hard to match the pinks & pink gold *exactly*. So MUCH can go wrong & look wrong ... it''s a much much much safer bet to stick to white.

Honestly - I think the ring looks best solo though. The proportions are gonna go off with ANY band, unless it''s two flanking bands -- hmmm, that might work.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d go with the plain white bead set ring. The style matches better, and I think you want to see the halo and the diamond more than the band.

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/20/2007 11:42:06 AM
Author: MaryAlaina
Also, if anyone knows of a pink gold and diamond ring that is channel and bead set, I would love to see that and know details.
Beverly K set of 2 bands in rose gold. (topazery.com)

rosegold2.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the platinum eternity. I agree that the gold would looke gorgeous with one on each side, though.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I agree with Decodelighted. I would wear it alone. It is outstanding just by itself, but that is just how I feel too.

Linda

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Love your ring! I vote for platinum w/bead set diamonds.

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
I''d go with your first option--I think pink stones might be a little overkill. Gorgeous ring!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I finally decided what to do! I ordered the first ring, which is a Tiffany Legacy band in platinum that Signed Pieces had. If it doesn''t seem right, I can return it easily. If I don''t like that, then I will try the pink band, which would be a special order and non-returnable. I''ll take pix when it gets here so you can see how it looks together.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2007 11:30:35 AM
Author: MaryAlaina
I finally decided what to do! I ordered the first ring, which is a Tiffany Legacy band in platinum that Signed Pieces had. If it doesn''t seem right, I can return it easily. If I don''t like that, then I will try the pink band, which would be a special order and non-returnable. I''ll take pix when it gets here so you can see how it looks together.

Great! I''ve been eyeing that band but all their eternities at the moment are not my size. Good thing really.

Anyway that would be my choice, can''t wait to see the pics.

a

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was going to vote for the first ring so I hope it works out. Let us know!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was going to vote for the first ring too. I hope it works...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great idea MA - I think that band will go well and such a steal at SP. Keep us posted on how you like it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great buy from SP!!! Looking forward to hand pics. I think it will go nicely with your ring. I have that band and love it!!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I know you said you already ordered the white diamond band, but to further complicate, how about 2 rose gold rings with pink sapph''s......

or just 2 thin plain rose gold bands with your gorgeous ring in the center.... I would LOVE tihis option, I''m drooling...!!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I like the rose gold band better.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
platinum or there might be too much going on on your hand detracting from the beautiful halo design. the rose gold is beautiful for wearing seperately
11.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2007 10:58:04 PM
Author: Sophie
I know you said you already ordered the white diamond band, but to further complicate, how about 2 rose gold rings with pink sapph''s......
or just 2 thin plain rose gold bands with your gorgeous ring in the center.... I would LOVE tihis option, I''m drooling...!!

I used to have 2 pink gold bands with pink sapphires, but I didn''t like them because the pink was more "hot pink" and not "soft pink".

I''ll see how this one looks and if I don''t like it, I''ll probably try the pink gold and diamond one, since it is the paler color I prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results