shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to purchase a tennis bracelet?

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Wanting to create a yellow gold princess or cushion cut TB, not looking for anything clunky...if it's a princess TB I'd prefer it in a channel setting...

Need help & a welcome distraction from COVID-19 :(

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IDJ? How big are you planning? I would call them (they are in NY so not sure if they are taking calls) and get some quotes.

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
IDJ? How big are you planning? I would call them (they are in NY so not sure if they are taking calls) and get some quotes.

Biggest I want is 4ctw, I can go smaller. Not wanting a large, chunky or clunky bracelet.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got mine from IDJ!

Elsafiancee

Rough_Rock
Got mine from IDJ too

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for IDJ! I love mine, it is beautifully made and sparkles like mad.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IDJ appears to be a popular choice for a tennis bracelet.

I believe OP meant semi-bezel rather than channel set as it would not be possible to channel set the diamonds in a tennis bracelet.

DK :))

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IDJ

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Can someone please share the IDJ website?

Also, what are your thoughts on this bracelet? Is it worth creating or just to make the classic tennis bracelet? F24C3BEF-18A2-47F6-8258-1934DD39DBCC.jpeg 8FAFF5EE-FBDB-4BFB-9824-45325BCE0DAC.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dandi @Elsafiancee @motownmama Do you have links to threads with your bracelets from IDJ? Would be good to post for OP if
you do!

I think it is pretty and unique. It will not be as sparkly IMO because baguettes are sort of low-key as far as sparkles compared to
RBs. You said you didnt want anything chunky or clunky. I think that would fit the bill. If you ever think you might get tired of it
down the road and might want to sell, then I would stick with the traditional tennis bracelet. Not sure how you are with jewelry.
Some people never sell...some people sell when they get bored with items.

If you plan on something like the above you might also try David Klass.

Edit...forgot IDJ website. Tell them you are a pricescoper and want PS quality stones. They will probably have to make it for you.

Last edited:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Another happy customer from IDJ, I’m in Australia and I ordered my TB for my 25th Wedding Anniversary a few years ago. It’s just under 5ctw, each diamond is 11 points.
I asked for Pricescope quality diamonds.
Best of luck with your search.

Attachments

• 2978C467-D8F1-4876-A153-791C50764B10.jpeg
    2978C467-D8F1-4876-A153-791C50764B10.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 195

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
i have a WF ACA 7.2ct tennis bracelet that was a gift...if i bought another one, i would do another ACA one or an IDJ one with excellent/ideal cut melee...i do not think you will be disappointed with IDJ!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I studied this thread https://www.pricescope.com/communit...perspective-shots-of-tennis-bracelets.205194/ by @LLJsmom on tennis bracelets. It had every conceivable angle to think about before purchasing a TB. This was invaluable to me before I made my purchase. I also bought with IDJ, and I love it! It’s 14k white gold with just under 6 carats of MRB. I have to say with all the had washing with the current situation, I don’t wear rings just the tennis bracelet! I’d like to add that the owners reached out to me via email to say that their office was now closed (they are located in NYC) and to please contact them via email or chat feature on the website for any enquiries. Good luck.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good idea @tyty333! @caribbeanbridetobe here is the thread about my bracelet from IDJ.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results