shape
carat
color
clarity

Where did that thread go?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The other day, someone started a thread called 'Show us your Caysie Van Bebber' - or something similar. I thought at the time, "I'm SURE there's already a thread about that..." So I looked but could not for the life of me find it.

Today I was looking for the recent thread, hoping someone had posted a link to the original thread...but I couldn't find that either. Am I going out of my mind? Is there a CvB thread anywhere? Can someone direct me pls?

Many thanks!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ac117 - that'd be the one!

:wavey:

Q

Queenie60

Hi Mrs. Blop - I'm the person who posted that thread a few days ago. Pito Bean was kind enough to let me know that there was already a thread. Since then, I've lost that thread she referred me to, so thank you for asking again. It's a bit difficult to locate.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1472849058|4072688 said:
Hi Mrs. Blop - I'm the person who posted that thread a few days ago. Pito Bean was kind enough to let me know that there was already a thread. Since then, I've lost that thread she referred me to, so thank you for asking again. It's a bit difficult to locate.

Queenie -

I agree! I've often found it impossible to find the CvB threads. No idea why, but for some reason they just don't seem to come up in my searches.

Anyway, very glad you started your thread...since it lead me here! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results