shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I get a temp setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isthree00

Rough_Rock
I am about to purchase a stone from whiteflash. I have decided to order a custom setting and it will take 2-3 weeks to arrive. I''d like to have the stone mounted in a temporary setting in the mean time but whiteflash doesn''t have them. Does anyone know where I can get one? (CHEAP
1.gif
) Thanks!

ps - sarin report of the diamond I''m going to buy is attached. . . i can''t wait, looks like a real beauty!!

sarin_AGS-4208501.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
This call looks familiar
2.gif

We're working on the custom ring, right? Why not the temporary setting? Give Robin a call and she can help you with the options...

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi isthree00:

If you wouldn't mind clarifying what you mean by temporary it would be most helpful. We use the basic "tiffany" style setting as a temporary for many customers while they decide on a custom or more expensive setting together - I am not sure there is anything less expensive that is safe out there...

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results