shape
carat
color
clarity

Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 3:07:36 PM
Author: Steel

Date: 2/27/2009 2:56:27 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 2/27/2009 2:45:48 PM
You probably know I am Irish, born and bred. I live in the same county I was born.

But I would love to live in America; I wonder if the reality would live up to the dream? Would anybody adopt me and my zoo? I don''t take up much space
12.gif
I would, but hubby hate cats. *gasp*
11.gif
I think you''d be a hoot to be around. You have a wicked sense of humor.
2.gif

I''m from southern IL.
Awh...mwuah! Thank you Ellen, from you it is a compliment indeed!

What was your exact address again? (Quietly takes suitcase down from wardrobe and books airline tickets...
11.gif
)
lol.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 3:23:58 PM
Author: Maisie
I live in north east England
9.gif

Steel, take me with you to live with Ellen. I promise I will behave myself.
12.gif
LOL I think the three of us (along with kits) might drive hubby right out of the house!

Say.......
hmmm.gif

When can you be ready?
27.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 3:33:24 PM

9.gif

12.gif
LOL I think the three of us (along with kits) might drive hubby right out of the house!
Say.......
hmmm.gif

When can you be ready?
27.gif
Maisie, get packing...we will pick up your rock on the way.

Ellen, we're a-coming!
35.gif

ETA: There is just the little matter of your EXACT address?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
We don''t need her exact address.. we can just follow the gorgeous blue light from her perfect Aqua. It will be a bit like the 3 kings following the star looking for the baby Jesus.
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 3:40:03 PM

9.gif

12.gif
Say.......
hmmm.gif

When can you be ready?
27.gif

Ellen, we''re a-coming!
35.gif

9.gif

creepaway3.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 3:50:20 PM
We don''t need her exact address.. we can just follow the gorgeous blue light from her perfect Aqua. It will be a bit like the 3 kings following the star looking for the baby Jesus.
9.gif
Aw, thank you Maise! My ring thanks you too!
5.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm in WA state. . .near Seattle.

I've been watching the first season of "the 4400" which takes place here. It's so fun to watch shows meant to take place here, but an annoyance was one of the cities was spelled incorrectly. . .Bellevue was spelled Bellview!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
I love these! I grew up in Philly, The Main Line if you will. Went to school in Chicago, moved to Brooklyn Heights (was so sad to leave) and have now ended up in Frankfurt, Germany.

I will end up in Long Island though. I love the suburbs and look forward to driving around in a Volvo. I am weird.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Gainesville, FL here

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m from smack dab in the middle of Dallas Fort Worth. I loved it there.

I''m now completing my undergrad at the University of Oklahoma.. Boomer sooner! I go home to Texas fairly often though, and I really want to go to the next GTG!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
FUN! I live in Nebraska!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I grew up in the South of the US and currently live in London. There are way too many things that I like about both places to list, but I perfer living in England to the US.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Destin, FL

Steel, Maisie, anyone else in Europe- I''d gladly switch with you. Do you like white sand beaches and sunshine?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:58:40 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe
Destin, FL

Steel, Maisie, anyone else in Europe- I''d gladly switch with you. Do you like white sand beaches and sunshine?
Who hoo! Deal D,M!

Do you like rolling green fields, quiet country lanes, wild deer, hippidy hoppidy rabbits, mink, frogs (and cute frog spawn at the moment!) and the fresh smell of the farm nearby spreading slurry* in the morning
9.gif
?

Come on over
35.gif

*=
14.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chicago area girl born, raised and still here to this day. Winters here are really starting to get to us though so we are looking at winter homes down in the Fort Myers, FL area. We''re going down tomorrow and are booked Monday and Tuesday to go out looking at houses. It''s my hubby''s dream to watch Bears games sitting on a floatie in the pool.
9.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 5:06:22 PM

Date: 2/27/2009 4:58:40 PM
Destin, FL

Who hoo! Deal D,M!

Do you like rolling green fields, quiet country lanes, wild deer, hippidy hoppidy rabbits, mink, frogs (and cute frog spawn at the moment!) and the fresh smell of the farm nearby spreading slurry* in the morning
9.gif
?

Come on over
35.gif

*=
14.gif
I do love frogs! (weird, I know)

I''ll take it. :)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooo I adore frogs! Can I come too?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Packrat & D,M! I know they are so cute. I will try to get pics over the weekend if you are interested - right now there is a huge amount of frog spawn in the forest where I take my morning walk.

Nature - gotta love it
1.gif

ETA: sba, gotta love a volvo
28.gif
. We are a 2 volvo family and love 'em.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love outside of Philadelphia.

Fleur_de_Lis

Shiny_Rock
los angeles

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yes I would love to see frog pictures!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 6:39:19 PM
Author: packrat
Me too!!!
36.gif
<-- that''s me really excited! Good thing BF is out of town this weekend. He likes to make fun of how excited I get over cute animals, frogs,etc.

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 2:45:48 PM
You probably know I am Irish, born and bred. I live in the same county I was born.

But I would love to live in America; I wonder if the reality would live up to the dream? Would anybody adopt me and my zoo? I don't take up much space
12.gif
Steel - I had no idea you were Irish!
1.gif
See, that's why I started this thread!

And I like zoos if it doesn't work out with the other PS'ers here!
3.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 2:51:06 PM
Author: akmiss
I envy everyone form warm climates. I am Alaskan grown hence the name akmiss
1.gif
Oh akmiss one of my wishes is to visit Alaska. I know people who''ve been there, and I''ve seen enough gorgeous scenery in pictures to know there are definitely some places I want to see. Do you have any recommendations?

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 2:52:13 PM
Author: steph72276
Lovethemstrawberries, I LOVE NC. I actually almost went to UNC Wilmington but changed my mind at the last minute. NC reminds me a lot of GA because the people are so friendly and of course the yummy southern food!
Wow that''s nice to hear people liking NC! Yeah I love the South. I think I''d have a really hard time leaving it for good if someone made me. I love the people (mostly
3.gif
), the different seasons, the scenery, the fact that I can be in the metro and then in the boondocks within 30 minutes if I want. I love it here.
10.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 2:59:36 PM
Author: BeachRunner
Born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA.

I currently live in Morgantown, WV. Surprisingly, its the town with the lowest unemployment rate in the country! I do not like where I live; the town is completely geared towards the university (as it should be). The town has nothing to offer to young professionals (no good local rest. and good local rest., or very few). Plus, the pay in WC is AWFUL for what I do)

FI and I are looking to moving (soon after our Oct ''09 wedding). We have looked at Asheville, NC and Portland, ME.
Asheville, Asheville, Asheville!! You''d absolutely love NC. Asheville is a beautiful place. I assume WV has mountains where you live, but the NC mountains are absolutely gorgeous in the fall.
30.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 6:51:27 PM
Date: 2/27/2009 6:39:19 PM

Author: packrat

Me too!!!
36.gif
<-- that''s me really excited! Good thing BF is out of town this weekend. He likes to make fun of how excited I get over cute animals, frogs,etc.

hehehe frogs make me smile-I love them! I''m 34 and I never tire of finding them in the yard-I always get excited and catch them to show my husband and kids..hahaha even my mom still does it! I found a tree frog last summer that was the size of my pinkie finger nail I swear-he was TINY!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 3:11:26 PM
Author: April20
I''m from Nashville. After a six year stint on the west coast, I now live in Atlanta and have been here for a couple years. I LOVE Atlanta. I love that it''s only winter for three weeks at a time, with warm days in between and that it only lasts a couple of months all together. I love that the cost of living is so much lower than it was on the west coast and I love that I am so much closer distance wise to my family now. I love that I have acres of wonderful local restaurants in my neighborhood to choose from and finding a chain restaurant is actually difficult.

I DO NOT love the boiling hot summers, but that''s why they invented air conditioning. I don''t love the traffic when I get stuck in it, but I live ''in town'' and home office, so those occasions are pretty rare.
That''s great you live in town and have such easy access! Yeah Atlanta traffic is HORRIBLE (x1000!!!) I''ve been there many times. It''s an awesome city. I loved the MARTA.

The hot summers are indeed sweltering. Hehe always get the AC inspected before the heat comes!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 3:12:21 PM
Author: RedHighHeels
I am new and still trying to find my way around these forums!!!

Anyway I live in Huntsville, AL - I have lived all over the Southwest as a kid.
Hi RedHighHeels!
35.gif
Welcome! Your name makes me think of Kelli Pickler and her song!
3.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 3:40:03 PM

9.gif

12.gif
Say.......
hmmm.gif

When can you be ready?
27.gif

Ellen, we''re a-coming!
35.gif

Hehehehe you guys crack me up sooo much!!!
3.gif
3.gif
I actually laughed out loud at all of you!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results