shape
carat
color
clarity

When you don't have to choose between Ginger and Mary Ann :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are gorgeous perfection!

(You do know Dawn Wells who played Mary Ann died this week from complications of Covid).

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I'm telling you, same as before, you will see those spah-kles from SPACE.

:love: Magnificent :love:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
You stayed the course and these were waiting for you to find them! The diamonds are just stunning and perfect on you and I ADORE AND LOVE the settings!!! They make my heart skip a little beat. And I think the studs are perfect for you and now we are stud sisters! :bigsmile:
You are the true beauty! Wishing you and Greg much fun, enjoyment and love!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish to have diamond solitaire earrings that big, and my beer money salary could probably stretch to a Moissy version!

I shall continue to play the lottery.

DK :lol-2:

nkc

Shiny_Rock
These are beautiful! I have no experience with old cuts but I love what I see. Happy New Year.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing your joy. And photos of your sweet and silly kitty. Your earrings are perfect, and they look amazing on you. Enjoy in good health!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just wow! I am speechless at the beauty of your earrings, @missy. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
They look great on you. And you needn’t worry about touching the diamonds as you put the earrings on - nothing can dim their sparkle.
Enjoy your new gift, and have a happy new year.

Thank you so much @Garnetgirl
Wishing you and your loved ones a happy new year too. ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are gorgeous perfection!

(You do know Dawn Wells who played Mary Ann died this week from complications of Covid).

Thanks so much @motownmama yes I do. It’s a sort of homage to her and also to my MIL Marianne. And of course M and G for Missy and Greg. :)

I'm telling you, same as before, you will see those spah-kles from SPACE.

:love: Magnificent :love:

Hahahaha thank you @ItsMainelyYou ❤️

You stayed the course and these were waiting for you to find them! The diamonds are just stunning and perfect on you and I ADORE AND LOVE the settings!!! They make my heart skip a little beat. And I think the studs are perfect for you and now we are stud sisters! :bigsmile:

Dear @bling_dream19 my sweet warm wonderful friend. Thank you❤️
And we are stud sisters, bling sisters and sisters period. XO

I wish to have diamond solitaire earrings that big, and my beer money salary could probably stretch to a Moissy version!

I shall continue to play the lottery.

DK :lol-2:

My wish for you is for all your dreams to come true.

No words.

:kiss2: :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Thanks @Gussie ❤️

These are beautiful! I have no experience with old cuts but I love what I see. Happy New Year.

Thanks so much @nkc and happy new year to you too.

Thank you for sharing your joy. And photos of your sweet and silly kitty. Your earrings are perfect, and they look amazing on you. Enjoy in good health!

Thank you so much @LightBright
One day we will enjoy our bling together during a play date I hope. ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gingermaryanne1.jpg
Wait a minute, no, no, not these two (though who doesn't love these two)?

Some of you might not know who they are (if you're interested check out Gilligan's Island).
Ginger was the movie star...cast as a Marilyn Monroe type.
Mary Ann was the quintessential girl next door.

Passion plus wholesomeness - the complete package.

Speaking of complete package here are the Mary Ann and Ginger I am speaking about.
But first, a poem.

Oooh UPS just arrived with some holiday cheer.
Wrapped within a box and a box and a box so dear.
I ask my hubby to do the honors since this is his forte.
Making me happy is his wish each and every day.
He always succeeds beyond my wildest dreams.

He is my most cherished gift, we are a great team.

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.02.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.08.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.07.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.10.48 AM.png

Oliver is licking his mouth so yummy I think this is food for me he is thinking yummmmmmm
Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.11.05 AM.png

Wait, this doesn't look like food, hmmmm
Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.09.38 AM.png

Darn, another sparkly thing for mommy! Daddy spoils her. Maybe there's food in this bag for me, let me look.
Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 7.09.56 AM.png

Being held by Greg.

maryannandgingerandgreg.png

In front of our tree which is still up.
They have soft pastel colors and are very glowy.

maryannandgingerinfrontofourtree.png

I am having trouble capturing their beauty in photos. I have been spoiled by Bubbalah who is as easy as pie to photograph. She doesn't take a bad photo.

Mary Ann in the car.

maryannonmyearinthecar.png

Mary Ann outside.

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 6.54.33 AM.png

(my ears turn red in the cold).

Ginger in the kitchen.
Getting a left ear selfie is the most challenging of selfies lol.

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 6.51.59 AM.png

Perspective shot.

maryannperspectiveshotoutside.png

Profile shot.

profileofstuds.png

As with all things old cut they are little chameleons changing in each environment. I am getting to know their personalities.

Their stats:

4.52CTW EDWARDIAN OLD EUROPEAN DIAMOND EARRINGS, GIA K VVS2

OMG they are incredible.

I also realized how sexy I think a wedding ring is on a man, and i’m going to have to get DH to put his one. (Though with Covid, I agree with him not wearing it to work etc).

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I messaged you privately on IG about these but I must say it again because these are everything omg!

These are GLORIOUS!

I can barely look at them because they almost make me faint with their sheer beauty & size!

tenor.gif

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, they are gorgeous together... You may want to nickname Bubbalah ‘Lovey’ !!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I messaged you privately on IG about these but I must say it again because these are everything omg!

These are GLORIOUS!

I can barely look at them because they almost make me faint with their sheer beauty & size!

tenor.gif

Thank you! Hahaha love it.
I just checked and don't see a message from you on IG. Just wanted to let you know I am not ignoring your message!

OMG they are incredible.

I also realized how sexy I think a wedding ring is on a man, and i’m going to have to get DH to put his one. (Though with Covid, I agree with him not wearing it to work etc).

Thank you @whitewave. My DH has so many lovely rings and the one we got married with is my favorite. In 18K rich buttery gold. And what does he wear? This inexpensive one we got at a street fair years and years ago lol. Of course he does a lot of work with his hands using tools so best he wear this one when woodworking. I also agree men look sexy with their ring on but with Covid best for your DH to leave the ring at home when at work. Hope your recovery is going smoothly.

Thud!!!

What happened, where am I???

Haha thanks @Begonia. These are the earrings I was telling you about in the preloved thread :)

Wow, they are gorgeous together... You may want to nickname Bubbalah ‘Lovey’ !!!

@Luce LOL Bubbalah is a lovey indeed. :)
This. Right here. A chunk of sparklie heaven! Happy congratulations on this beautiful pair of earrings to join your OEC family! :kiss2:

Thank you so much @SparklieBug! Appreciate your lovely comments!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that’s what I’m talking about!! :lol: I keep coming back to see more pics and was going to say so when I saw this!!!! Gahhhh :clap:just sublime. The prettiest pastels and cuts. I’m. In. Love.

It’s like the mama and her babies!! How would you describe them in comparison to each other?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! That’s a great suggestion. I’m so not coordinated though. I have trouble with posts and earrings. Another reason I prefer dangles as it’s generally easier to put in my ears. I will try with the cloth but I don’t know I’ll be able to do it without dropping the post and earrings lol.

Aww thanks Joanne.
And I, for you, sweet friend ❤️

Thanks so much. And wishing you and your family a happy New Year too. :wavey:

Weird suggestion but you could always get rubber gloves! I bought a fifty pack of surgical gloves and I used them for really finicky screw backs I have long since gotten rid of....

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness these are divine!!

They look perfect on you! I think these were meant to me!!

And its really fun to see your set all together. They interact so nicely as a group.

Enjoy! And may 2021 be a brighter year!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That family shot with Bubbalah is something else. Incredible. Best wishes to you and Greg for a healthy new year.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! So big. So elegant. So beautiful.
They look so refined on you.
And I loooooooove the groupshot with your mighty solitaire

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Exactly!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results