shape
carat
color
clarity

When Kittens and Maus'' Meet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty! I can''t wait to see what you are going to do with it.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
That is so different. I normally love sparkle everywhere... but that is amazing... do you remember the book "the secret garden" that is what I think of when I see your ring... wow.. that is really AWESOME!
emsmilep.gif

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
and....... EXHALE..... phew! Just got back from the appraiser and only have time for a super quick post but it was all good news. I think I might start a new thread when I post the new pics because I seem to have dumped all this negative stuff on this one (the story about the original stone, the conversation with the jeweller about the setting yesterday - note to self: STOP VENTING ON HERE) It''s just too yucky and not fun to read!

Anyways - the rock got the thumbs up! Yay - I get to keep her! I''ll post details in a bit......

- Jodie -

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome!!!!!!! NOW, we must see some more pictures!!!
31.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
That is soooo stunning!!!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Maus! You found The One - yay! The stone looks like a beauty, and I can''t wait to hear the details - and to see more pics. Many, many more pics.
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results