shape
carat
color
clarity

What's your dream hair color and style?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It took me a long ways to get here, but I have my dream hairstyle and color. If I had a magic wand, I’d just ask for my hair to grow out this color so I don’t need to touch it up. And for my hair to be thicker and healthier.

I love the root melt at the roots to blend in when my hair grows in. And I love the low lights to keep it well blended as well. I only need to touch up my hair every 5-6 months. 011E9ABF-4ED2-42CA-924F-DFEB3055FB67.jpeg

Madelise your hair is amazing.:kiss2: I love everything about it.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
maxresdefault.jpg
I think this would be super fun :lol-2: or this:
1501690327-4517-Oil-Slick-Hair-3-640x719.jpg
but in real life I'd probably just wish for something simpler but really thick & healthy like this:
787b1022ec75c78f62d3b7b5f7f507e1.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
maxresdefault.jpg
I think this would be super fun :lol-2: or this:
1501690327-4517-Oil-Slick-Hair-3-640x719.jpg
but in real life I'd probably just wish for something simpler but really thick & healthy like this:
787b1022ec75c78f62d3b7b5f7f507e1.jpg

That is beautiful hair. I love long hair that is thick and healthy. And that middle photo just love those colors. Not too dramatic IMO. Soft and pretty and unique.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I put on my HH alternative hair yesterday to try getting used to wearing it and I am clueless in terms of what to do to make it look nice. But the back is pretty.

backofshulyhair.jpg.png

It's a warmer rooted blonde so not the color I love now (I got it last Spring) but I am determined to make this work because it was pricey. Excuse the nightgown photo as I put it on again just now to play around with it more and try wearing it for a bit to get used to it.

shuly2019.jpeg.png

One of the issues is it is a middle part so I am going to have to wash it and dry it as a side part because I prefer side parts on me. But for now just to get an idea of how that would look I pinned it from the side over to sort of fake a side part if that makes sense.

I think the key to making blonde work if one is a brunette is to have rooting if you still have your bio hair.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sandeek @Phoenix @Mamabean

Aw, thank you, you guys are so kind. I have a great hair stylist who knows how to wield a blow dryer and straightening iron. Believe me it doesn't look like this all the time.:lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my real hair.
20190223_200353.jpg
But I always wanted to get my hair done in cornrow braids.
15-bo-derek-cornows.w700.h700.jpg

Beautiful. I love rooted colors. It's so funny how tastes can change because when I was younger showing one's roots were not en vogue but now it is on point. And I don't always enjoy au currant trends but this is one trend I love.

@Sandeek thank you!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. I love rooted colors. It's so funny how tastes can change because when I was younger showing one's roots were not en vogue but now it is on point. And I don't always enjoy au currant trends but this is one trend I love.

@Sandeek thank you!

Yes. Everything is bayalage now. My hair's natural color is a light brown. In the summer as a kid it would get very sun streaked. So the idea is to go with that look. I try to keep things as natural as possible.

You look so much like my SIL. She lived in the city for years and has your fashion sense.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. Everything is bayalage now. My hair's natural color is a light brown. In the summer as a kid it would get very sun streaked. So the idea is to go with that look. I try to keep things as natural as possible.

You look so much like my SIL. She lived in the city for years and has your fashion sense.

Thanks @doberman but just so you know that last photo I’m in my nightgown and I swear I would never go out in that :oops2: :lol:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my real hair.
20190223_200353.jpg
But I always wanted to get my hair done in cornrow braids.
15-bo-derek-cornows.w700.h700.jpg

Your hair is gorgeous. Funny too that it doesn't fit my personality at all, but I have always thought it would be fun to rock braids like that! I think Bo Derek is so beautiful! You could totally do it with your hair!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I put on my HH alternative hair yesterday to try getting used to wearing it and I am clueless in terms of what to do to make it look nice. But the back is pretty.

backofshulyhair.jpg.png

It's a warmer rooted blonde so not the color I love now (I got it last Spring) but I am determined to make this work because it was pricey. Excuse the nightgown photo as I put it on again just now to play around with it more and try wearing it for a bit to get used to it.

shuly2019.jpeg.png

One of the issues is it is a middle part so I am going to have to wash it and dry it as a side part because I prefer side parts on me. But for now just to get an idea of how that would look I pinned it from the side over to sort of fake a side part if that makes sense.

I think the key to making blonde work if one is a brunette is to have rooting if you still have your bio hair.

Looks great!!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg
I'm just afraid of the damage I'd do. At 57 my hair is probably not so strong anymore.
@missy
Some people even make nightgowns look good!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results