shape
carat
color
clarity

What's your dream hair color and style?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
83F91B4C-9BFB-4484-B18E-B8842748E813.jpeg Purple hair colour lovers :wavey::wavey::wavey:
This is my hair here and now - yup.

I am a big purple hair fan. Love this purple. Purplicious all the way. You look great in this color @Bron357!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s amazing @missy! If you find one for bangs let me know! :lol:

They have clip in bangs @Mamabean but you have to wear a scarf/turban or something I think to hide the fact they are clip in bangs. But maybe there are bangs there that you can attach that dont need that. You would be amazed at the options out there for women with alopecia or even those with just thinning hair.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @Mamabean. This is the color (platinum blonde whitish) I always wanted but my hairdresser said it would be too damaging to my hair to get it to that color since I was dark brown and it would have to be bleached first. I always had very fine hair but I used to have a lot of it. I am still mainly brown (medium now not dark brown) and about 25% gray but my hair dresser doesn't think I will ever go all gray. So I still cannot dye my hair this color since my hair is more fragile than ever. But if I could find alternative hair this color with dark rooting I'd be happy. My bio hair comes through at the hair line. I could also try spraying my bio hair with a gray root spray so what does come through is similar in color but I am very sensitive to chemicals etc so I hesitate to do that. Dark rooting would solve the problem.

That color is actually not white. It's a mixture of 60 (white) and 101 (white blonde).

I LOVE this. Your hair color is so pretty and I love bangs. You look beautiful.:kiss2:
Thank you @missy...I always look best when my face is rubbed out! :lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They have clip in bangs @Mamabean but you have to wear a scarf/turban or something I think to hide the fact they are clip in bangs. But maybe there are bangs there that you can attach that dont need that. You would be amazed at the options out there for women with alopecia or even those with just thinning hair.
I can’t stand any weight on my head because I can’t even part on the other side. It feels so heavy and weird like I’m wearing a hat. My eyebrows are also thinning and my forehead is not pretty...or I really would just comb it over..because my hair is fine everywhere else. If they ever develop a good system for taking follicles from the back the head I would jump on it. It’s not too bad now so I just go about and not too worried..but I would consider it later if I have to.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t stand any weight on my head because I can’t even part on the other side. It feels so heavy and weird like I’m wearing a hat. My eyebrows are also thinning and my forehead is not pretty...or I really would just comb it over..because my hair is fine everywhere else. If they ever develop a good system for taking follicles from the back the head I would jump on it. It’s not too bad now so I just go about and not too worried..but I would consider it later if I have to.

For your thinning eyebrows have you tried applying Bimatoprost? I apply it a few times a week and it has helped slow down (maybe stop fingers crossed but not sure) the eyebrow hair loss. I only had eyebrow hair loss on one eyebrow so it looked so crazy and I cannot apply makeup due to her sensitivity so I walk around with a lopsided eyebrow. But the Bimatoprost works at least a decent amount for me so it doesn't look so cuckoo anymore.

Then of course there is microblading -which I cannot try but others have had much success with and maybe you can consider as yet another option down the road.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy...I always look best when my face is rubbed out! :lol-2:

That is NOT true so I cannot like your post above lol. You are a beautiful woman inside and out.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For your thinning eyebrows have you tried applying Bimatoprost? I apply it a few times a week and it has helped slow down (maybe stop fingers crossed but not sure) the eyebrow hair loss. I only had eyebrow hair loss on one eyebrow so it looked so crazy and I cannot apply makeup due to her sensitivity so I walk around with a lopsided eyebrow. But the Bimatoprost works at least a decent amount for me so it doesn't look so cuckoo anymore.

Then of course there is microblading -which I cannot try but others have had much success with and maybe you can consider as yet another option down the road.

Just remembered there is also an eyebrow system to add eyebrows. I don't know how it works but it's like a wig for eyebrows and I have seen photos. Looks darn realistic.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is NOT true so I cannot like your post above lol. You are a beautiful woman inside and out.:love:
:lol-2: Thank you @missy! You made me laugh again!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just remembered there is also an eyebrow system to add eyebrows. I don't know how it works but it's like a wig for eyebrows and I have seen photos. Looks darn realistic.
On me I’d probably wind up looking like Oscar the Grouch! ;)2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I haven’t! I’ll look it up! There’s also a makeup pen that has lines instead of a pencil..I don’t know what the name is but saw it advertised somewhere..
I shaved my eyebrows only once in my twenties and wanted to pencil them in. They never grew back right. Some hairs grow longer than the others and I have to clip them which makes them look coarse..and now that they’re thinning I just let my bangs go over them. If that doesn’t work anymore because I have to give up my bangs I’ll have to address a few problems with the eyebrows and a frown line in between my brows. I smile all the time so have no idea how I got that line. My friend says from not wearing sunglasses and squinting in the sun..It makes sense.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On me I’d probably wind up looking like Oscar the Grouch! ;)2

LOL maybe...I know I would look silly if I tried anything like that though I have to say I so miss my thick eyebrows. I had the thickest darkest eyebrows when I was younger. I mean it looked like I added eyebrow pencil but I didn't. It just was so thick and dark. In fact I think I didn't love them at the time.:oops2: What the heck did I know when I was young. Wow what I would give to have those back.

Found a photo...if you zoom in you can see my eyebrows. That is all mine. No pencil/no powder.
(excuse the no bra please lol I was a rebel in my youth and even now I don't always wear one but perhaps that is TMI!)

missyloungingparentsbackyard.jpg.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven’t! I’ll look it up! There’s also a makeup pen that has lines instead of a pencil..I don’t know what the name is but saw it advertised somewhere..
I shaved my eyebrows only once in my twenties and wanted to pencil them in. They never grew back right. Some hairs grow longer than the others and I have to clip them which makes them look coarse..and now that they’re thinning I just let my bangs go over them. If that doesn’t work anymore because I have to give up my bangs I’ll have to address a few problems with the eyebrows and a frown line in between my brows. I smile all the time so have no idea how I got that line. My friend says from not wearing sunglasses and squinting in the sun..It makes sense.

Please always wear sunglasses when outside even on cloudy days. You are safe not wearing them when it is raining otherwise wear them. The UV rays get through the clouds and forget about wrinkles but cataracts and macular changes are what you need to be wary of and that is why it is best to wear sun protection. Not just for our face but our eyes.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL maybe...I know I would look silly if I tried anything like that though I have to say I so miss my thick eyebrows. I had the thickest darkest eyebrows when I was younger. I mean it looked like I added eyebrow pencil but I didn't. It just was so thick and dark. In fact I think I didn't love them at the time.:oops2: What the heck did I know when I was young. Wow what I would give to have those back.

Found a photo...if you zoom in you can see my eyebrows. That is all mine. No pencil/no powder.
(excuse the no bra please lol I was a rebel in my youth and even now I don't always wear one but perhaps that is TMI!)

missyloungingparentsbackyard.jpg.png
Pretty pic of you @missy! Those are GREAT eyebrows! You’re lucky they started off thick so you had plenty to spare as you got older!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please always wear sunglasses when outside even on cloudy days. You are safe not wearing them when it is raining otherwise wear them. The UV rays get through the clouds and forget about wrinkles but cataracts and macular changes are what you need to be wary of and that is why it is best to wear sun protection. Not just for our face but our eyes.
I wear them now! I need glasses for driving and I wear Ray Bans prescription now..I had melanoma so I should have known better a long time ago..

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this. IRL my hair is shoulder length and brown so it would take quite a bit to get to this but one can always dream.

IMG_3366.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I love my hair really short or really long. The middle stages drive me crazy. Last time I went short, it took about 5 years to grow as long as it was before the haircut. So for now it’s easiest keeping it long.
8C013BB7-ABA9-467F-88D3-057385BC7916.jpeg
For me, short hair takes more effort to style & maintain. I’ve never received more compliments on my hair as I did when it was short.
DD8897AA-8AB2-41CB-8156-9223A5FF2CEF.jpeg
My grays are starting to become more obvious, as I noticed in this selfie the other day :lol-2:
43979214-517E-42F5-8C06-81DA4E15BA91.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love my hair really short or really long. The middle stages drive me crazy. Last time I went short, it took about 5 years to grow as long as it was before the haircut. So for now it’s easiest keeping it long.
8C013BB7-ABA9-467F-88D3-057385BC7916.jpeg
For me, short hair takes more effort to style & maintain. I’ve never received more compliments on my hair as I did when it was short.
DD8897AA-8AB2-41CB-8156-9223A5FF2CEF.jpeg
My grays are starting to become more obvious, as I noticed in this selfie the other day :lol-2:
43979214-517E-42F5-8C06-81DA4E15BA91.png
You’re hair is gorgeous! Your one eye is beautiful too! :mrgreen2:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
But I am a big believer in making lemonade out of lemons and that is what I am trying to do to the best of my ability.

Thank you for sharing your hair with us in this thread. I am loving all the gorgeous hair being shared.:kiss2:

This attitude reminds me so much of my sister a couple years ago. She had breast cancer and during the course of treatments lost her hair. She went out and found a sunny blonde wig in a style she loved. She liked to joke that she was trying to find out if blondes really did have more fun ;)2 Choosing to find the silver linings in every situation can help more than we expect sometimes.

Her cancer is gone and she is healthy now, thank goodness :appl: Her brunette hair is back, but a little curlier now!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy you are so fortunate. I never had thick hair like that. What I would give for that. As for the pony tail issue look up Pony-O. I LOVE it. Makes a thin pony look thicker and works with a really thick pony too. It's so amazing. I bought 4 of them I love them so much.

ponyo.jpg
Wow, that does make quite a difference.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My hair is naturally mixed blondes but last summer I decided to go platinum.. it didn’t suit me at all. I never had “roots” as it grew back in , it just mixed naturally. I would love to try red! Short hair suits my very thick hair best but I bet I could do the undercut to get nice chin length. At 60 I have no grays.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
such a fun thread! I think Ruby Rose is one of the most beautiful people in the world, and have always envied everything about her look. Style, haircut, everything!

This is my favorite.
Ruby-Rose-Cropped.jpg

b99f125a0956d1e622b9206b3db03ff7--ruby-rose.jpg

And I love bold colors. I have a deep reddish brown color now, but wish I could go for something more red/purple.

Burgundy-Red-Pixie-Cut-1.jpg

Or something where the color is "hidden"

30a69f3e01964365d3ada71016900289.jpg

large.jpg

But in this style (more like Ruby Rose)
Trendy-Shaved-Short-Haircut-Long-Pixie-Hairstyle-for-Women.jpg

13-pixie-bob-with-highlights.jpg

My current hair is a shaggy bob, but not asymmetrical or quite this short.

LOVE all of these!!!!!!! Especially the last one for color.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This attitude reminds me so much of my sister a couple years ago. She had breast cancer and during the course of treatments lost her hair. She went out and found a sunny blonde wig in a style she loved. She liked to joke that she was trying to find out if blondes really did have more fun ;)2 Choosing to find the silver linings in every situation can help more than we expect sometimes.

Her cancer is gone and she is healthy now, thank goodness :appl: Her brunette hair is back, but a little curlier now!
I’m so happy she’s doing well..and healthy now. :mrgreen2:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
E8C80318-621B-4DA9-96CA-3B8B8E059088.jpeg 25CA3E18-A666-461A-8538-DEE0CDC4F42A.jpeg My dream colour and cut is this....

But I have wavy, frizzy, curly and slightly straight bits of hair all at the same time....and not to mention a very round face sad :((

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
At 42 my hair is a little thinner than before but still OK. I don't color it anymore and have plenty of pure white but it seems to blend. I keep it in an angled bob and just add a few curls on the top if I have time or just let it dry wavy.

20181231_190809_20190217183202406.jpg

I would love to try this color! I love red. I just am not sure I could pull it off. Every time I see really red hair I love it! I also love her length but I never have enough patience.
amber-heard-aquaman.w710.h473.jpg

Last edited:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am drooling here over all these gorgeous hair styles and colors!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color or rather these colors. Purplicious! And if I could get away with this I for sure would. Oh to be a few decades younger!
I really love this on you. Forgive me for repeating myself but when I am enthusiastic about something I tend to go on and on and on:kiss2:

LOVE!!!

GORGEOUS!:kiss2:

and I love your inspiration photos too.:love:

I love these hair styles and colors too. You can do this @Maisie. Your hair is so pretty though and I love your hair style and color (IG) LOVE.

You are a sweetheart! upload_2019-2-18_3-10-0.gif

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Overall I do believe we get the hair we are suited to having. It's just that it can be difficult to manage at times. For me it is uneven hair curl. I don't mind having fine, curly hair but it's very much more curly in some areas than others. I lust after hair like Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge and I always thought Meg Ryan's hair was well styled and lovely and she's sported a variety of different styles; all of which look superb. But i wonder whether that hair and style transplanted on me would look. In all likelihood probably not good.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results