shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s one product you cannot live without?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is one product you're so addicted to that if the company quit selling the item, you'll crumple and be in complete dispair over? You'd have NO idea what to replace it with?

For me, it's the Philosophy Shower Gels. I LOVE these and always have two or three in my shower that I can to rotate around.
The best is Carmel Apple. It was a seasonal scent for 2008 Christmas. Super yummy.

carmelappleyummy.jpg

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
I would go with Paula''s Choice skin care I love her face wash etc. May her products be around forever.

Mrs.2Artists

April20

Ideal_Rock
Cover Girl makes these eye sticks that I LOVE. They make my eye shadow stick better than anything else. They quit carrying them in Target a couple years ago, clearanced them out and I bought all they had. I thought I was doomed until about six months ago when I found some in ONE CVS near me. I bought a bunch when they went on sale. I''m not sure if they''re still being made or not. I have a stash and if I can''t get more, I''m not sure what I''m going to do!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t think of any product I absolutely couldn''t live without...but I''d be pretty heartbroken about this body butter I use made by a company called Treehut. I used to be able to find it at Target and almost had a heart attack once when I discovered they no longer carried it. Now I can only find it at drugstore.com, but supposedly Kroger has it and I need to go there and look for it again.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Well I would have said ''hairspray'', but everytime I get one I like, it becomes extinct. So I''ve learned to move on.

I have two products:

The only pantyhose worth wearing was GEORGE by WalMart. I have to wear PH in the winter; I get too cold. Never wear it when the temp is above 70. They are phasing it out. Completely. Every store is down to the last few pairs. There is nothing -- at all -- on the market, cheap or expensive, that was a better fit, better made, or more natural in color. I am completey bummed.

Starbucks Iced Tea. I''ve bought the same TAZO tea they use. I''ve tried to duplicate the taste at home. It would be so much cheaper. No can do. This is a must have; no other tea comes close. Well, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is an almost ran.

Oops, one more: Nexxus Diamatress Shampoo. Other products promise volume. Nexxus delivers. Now if I could just find the perfect product to banish ''humid-day hair''.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Maybelline mascara! It''s the only mascara that works on my poor straight eyelashes....

And Sephora hair elastics...they''re the only things I''ve used to put my hair in a ponytail for the past 3 years.

swl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 2:00:44 PM
Author: HollyS
Well I would have said ''hairspray'', but everytime I get one I like, it becomes extinct. So I''ve learned to move on.

I have two products:

The only pantyhose worth wearing was GEORGE by WalMart. I have to wear PH in the winter; I get too cold. Never wear it when the temp is above 70. They are phasing it out. Completely. Every store is down to the last few pairs. There is nothing -- at all -- on the market, cheap or expensive, that was a better fit, better made, or more natural in color. I am completey bummed.

Starbucks Iced Tea. I''ve bought the same TAZO tea they use. I''ve tried to duplicate the taste at home. It would be so much cheaper. No can do. This is a must have; no other tea comes close. Well, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is an almost ran.

Oops, one more: Nexxus Diamatress Shampoo. Other products promise volume. Nexxus delivers. Now if I could just find the perfect product to banish ''humid-day hair''.

I think they mix a couple different kinds of tea together to have that flavor, it''s definitely not just simple black tea for the ice tea mix.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s already happened, LOL. Sheer Blonde scatter wax. They discontinued it. I was NOT amused.
7.gif

Now, if they stopped making L''Oreal True Match makeup...
23.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 2:26:09 PM
Author: swl

I have two products:

I think they mix a couple different kinds of tea together to have that flavor, it''s definitely not just simple black tea for the ice tea mix.
If you use the tea bags they sell, brew them double strength, and it will be closer. It''s not 100% the same as what they have behind the counter though. (Worked there for 6 years).

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
hic!

glass-of-red-wine.jpg

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
and more specifically...

photo_home_d.jpg

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Amy''s organic frozen foods (particularly the pizza
18.gif
). FI and I love them, and it makes my life heaven when I don''t want to cook! I also get really perturbed when a store doesn''t carry it!

Also, I hate wearing bras, but the ones I do really like are the Maidenform wire-free bras. They don''t pinch and they support size Cs like myself--and they look sexy. Really any of the Maidenform bras are good.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Sugar Chapstick by Fresh...it''s my favorite. Pricey at $22.00 a tube...but amazing.

South Beach Multiple Stick by NARS...ooolala

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I have two products - Maybelline Full N Soft mascara and Chapstick. I must have both to feel like me. My DH even jokes that I''m addicted and need to get help because I can''t go anywhere without my Chapstick.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 2:29:09 PM
Author: geckodani

Date: 3/25/2009 2:26:09 PM
Author: swl

I have two products:

If you use the tea bags they sell, brew them double strength, and it will be closer. It''s not 100% the same as what they have behind the counter though. (Worked there for 6 years).
I believe it is brewed double strength- to account for the ice melting I think. I''m pretty sure it''s just the Tazo Black tea. I''m no longer w/ the company (was never in the stores anyhow) but I have friends I can ask. I''ll see what I can find out for you.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 2:37:07 PM
Author: klewis
hic!

Ha! Add this to my list, too. Though I can't have any for four more months.

(Make mine a Cab, instead, and I'm not picky- I'm a three-buck Chuck fan!)

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I use a biore scrubbing cleanser every day and I love it. Occasionally the grocery store runs out of it and I freak out that they''re discontinued it!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 1:46:49 PM
Author:MC
What is one product you''re so addicted to that if the company quit selling the item, you''ll crumple and be in complete dispair over? You''d have NO idea what to replace it with?

For me, it''s the Philosophy Shower Gels. I LOVE these and always have two or three in my shower that I can to rotate around.

The best is Carmel Apple. It was a seasonal scent for 2008 Christmas. Super yummy.

MC, my daughter is addicted to the shower gels as well. My favorite is Amazing Grace. I LOVE that stuff.

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
Johnson''s Baby Lotion!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I''d be very unhappy if Oil of Olay''s Regenerist Serum gets discontinued.

I am also not thrilled that Acqua di Parma have stopped making their original ''Profumo''. I''ve worn it for years and the new one does not smell the same. I know that they had to because they can''t get some of the ingredients anymore (it was first produced in 1930) but I''m so sad that I will have to change to something else.

My mother has always worn Madame Rochas all her life and I had planned to only wear this - I''ve got a couple of bottles tucked away, but not enough.
15.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
My GHD hair straighteners!! I would look a proper mess if I couldn''t get them. They are the best straighteners I have ever used!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chapstick.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kiehl''s lip balm. Specifically the Cranberry which they have only had seasonally before but now seem to have it all the time. Yay!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock

I have two products:

Try Tazo as sun tea. The gradual heat from the sun imparts a more delicate flavor to the tea. Sometimes Tazo can be VERY strong, I think it''s because really hot water shocks it. It could be that SBucks dilutes the tea as they make it in bulk.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL nevermind. Your problem is it''s not strong enough at home.

I second/third the votes for chapstick...and TUMS (I live off of TUMS)

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Burt''s Bees Lip Balm. I don''t like any other lip balms but that. I always have several sticks on hand.

niccia

Shiny_Rock
That starbucks iced-tea is awesome, particularly the passion-fruit one.

My essentials would be my Sedu and Chi hair straighteners. I wouldn''t leave the house without them.
My new essential is the city lips gloss. I am addicted to it now and my lips have never felt so soft.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results