shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s one product you cannot live without?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
* Secret Clinical Strength (I thought they stopped making the cream stuff entirely & I was CRUSHED, but they were just re-naming it & DOUBLING THE PRICE ... UGH UGH UGH
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
Bastards!

* Prescriptives Foundation Stick -- I bought two last time because I do fear they'll stop making it

* Stila Convertible Color blush/lipstick in "Peony"

* Benefit Brow Zings eyebrow taming kit (wax, powder, brushes, mini-tweezer)

Date: 3/25/2009 3:18:20 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Sugar Chapstick by Fresh...it's my favorite. Pricey at $22.00 a tube...but amazing.
I've been reading about this ... featured in some mags lately. Is it *REALLY* that great? I might have to try it. I used to use grapefruit Beaver Balm but haven't been able to find it. Then Whoppers flavored balm, ran out. Now I have some I hate. BLERG. CHAPSTICK EMERGENCY!!!! This is how impulse internet purchases happen.
5.gif

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
neat, i''m with you hon. Kiehl''s lip balm is the best. I like the one in the pottle even though I do love the stick ones too.

I heart Kiehls.

Their Creme de Corps body lotion is fantastic as well. :)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Aquaphor!

Oh, and Victoria''s Secret already broke my heart when they discontinued the Angels Secret Embrace strapless bra--it was so comfortable and had a beautiful shape. Now I have the Angels Air strapless, which was the most comfortable of all the ones I tried, and it pokes into my sternum. Ugh.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Nestles Quik! It is the only way that I will drink milk..... (NO Ovaltine!! No Bosco!!)

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Another one for Burt''s Bees chapstick!!
I am so seriously addicted to chapstick I must always have it in my purse or pocket (or in my hand if I don''t have a purse or pocket
12.gif
), with several back-ups on hand.. or I have a panic attack!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow-I thought I was strange carting my lip stuff everywhere..I''ve got them stashed all over the house and in all my purses. Glad I''m not the only one! I hate the feeling of dry lips!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Starbucks Chai latte, and Aleve pain killer.

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
My SkinActives stuff! And if I had to narrow it down to one...the Salicylic Acid Wash? But the Let's Make Collagen Serum is really great too. O who am I kidding - I need all the stuff I have from them!
3.gif
I'd never been happy with my skin until I found their stuff.

ETA: ooh! Elle_Chris you reminded me of another: Excedrin Migraine. Keeps my head from exploding
2.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 6:29:32 PM
Author: kittybean
Aquaphor!

Oh, and Victoria''s Secret already broke my heart when they discontinued the Angels Secret Embrace strapless bra--it was so comfortable and had a beautiful shape. Now I have the Angels Air strapless, which was the most comfortable of all the ones I tried, and it pokes into my sternum. Ugh.
I LOVE Aquaphor! I have one in my purse and one in my nightstand. I would be crushed if it went away.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aquaphor!

I replied "Chapstick" but I should have said "Aquaphor." I don''t go anywhere without my Aquaphor. I have tubes in my car, both desks at work, DH''s car, each bathroom, it sounds out of control but Aquaphor is the bomb!

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 4:05:35 PM
Author: Maisie
My GHD hair straighteners!! I would look a proper mess if I couldn''t get them. They are the best straighteners I have ever used!
ME TOO!! I would NOT go out of the house if I didn''t have it!

origins ginger souffle body lotion! YUM

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/25/2009 2:38:51 PM
Author: klewis
and more specifically...
HI:

Very funny. BTW, I had lunch with my GF--the one who was just in NZ for a month--and she RAVED about your home (land) and the people. Marvellous vacay--now we MUST go!
35.gif

I must concur with Klewis here--if Caymus stops making their Zinfindel, well, life just isn''t worth living anymore.....
9.gif
emcocktl.gif

cheers--Sharon

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 6:19:34 PM
Author: decodelighted
* Secret Clinical Strength (I thought they stopped making the cream stuff entirely & I was CRUSHED, but they were just re-naming it & DOUBLING THE PRICE ... UGH UGH UGH
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
Bastards!

* Prescriptives Foundation Stick -- I bought two last time because I do fear they''ll stop making it

* Stila Convertible Color blush/lipstick in ''Peony''

* Benefit Brow Zings eyebrow taming kit (wax, powder, brushes, mini-tweezer)

Date: 3/25/2009 3:18:20 PM

Author: Italiahaircolor

Sugar Chapstick by Fresh...it''s my favorite. Pricey at $22.00 a tube...but amazing.

I''ve been reading about this ... featured in some mags lately. Is it *REALLY* that great? I might have to try it. I used to use grapefruit Beaver Balm but haven''t been able to find it. Then Whoppers flavored balm, ran out. Now I have some I hate. BLERG. CHAPSTICK EMERGENCY!!!! This is how impulse internet purchases happen.
5.gif

fresh IS really that good. my only complaint [besides the price] is that it runs out too quickly. i love it.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Aquaphor!

aquaphor is my one product too. it took me a while to narrow it down to just one, but my first thought [and the ONE] was aquaphor. love it.
my lips got extremely crazy-go-to-the-doctor-cause-something-might-be-wrong-dry and aquaphor was a lifesaver, eh, lipsaver?

for the record, though, fresh was my second thought. i alternate between the two
9.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Clinique All About Eyes Rich eye cream.

Caudalie Lip Balm.

Bobbi Brown Blemish Concealer.

Fleur_de_Lis

Shiny_Rock
1)Lip balm
2)Hand cream
3)Anti-aging face cream
4)Hand sanitizer
5)Clorox To Go wipes

I know it only says one but I''d be lost without anyone one of those products.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 9:51:38 PM
Author: B.H.S
1)Lip balm

2)Hand cream

3)Anti-aging face cream

4)Hand sanitizer

5)Clorox To Go wipes

I know it only says one but I''d be lost without anyone one of those products.

That would be my top five too! It would drive me mad to be without all of them
38.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Thritto neatfreak and cellososweet - I *heart* Kiehl's lip balm in the tubes and have 2 tubes in my purse at all times, plus another in my jewelry box.

I also cannot live without MAC Brun eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows. It's amazing how un-finished my face looks if I don't fill in my brows. I suppose I can't live without my Shu Uemura eyebrow brush that I use to apply it.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
lip balm/chapstick....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My hand cream by Hollywood Hands. It''s awesome.

I am learning to live without my chocolate covered potato chips. Asshers candies discontinued them. BOOOOOO.
39.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
That is interesting that there have been a lot of lip products! I cannot live without Strawberry Chapstick. It has to be Strawberry...and it is not always easy to find. Cherry is everywhere! Everytime I find Strawberry in a store I buy like 10!! My friends always joke with me about it, but it would seriously be the one of my personal items if I was ever on the show "Survivor"!! Ha ha!

Sounds like I might have to try out some of the other recommendations. That Sugar Lip Treatment by Fresh sounds yummy!!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Blistex Silk&Shine

I also love Patricia Wexler face products and can''t live without the Regenerating Serum.

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to say Kraft macaroni and cheese... um... I''m secretly a five year old in disguise...

bebe

Ideal_Rock
well, I was really disappointed Domino magazine was shuttered. I am a magazine addict, unfortunately I think there will be more shutting down in the future.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 8:33:38 PM
Author: rockin11
Date: 3/25/2009 4:05:35 PM

Author: Maisie

My GHD hair straighteners!! I would look a proper mess if I couldn''t get them. They are the best straighteners I have ever used!
ME TOO!! I would NOT go out of the house if I didn''t have it!

origins ginger souffle body lotion! YUM

Me three I big *PUFFY HEART* my GHD

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Cover Girl Volume Exact mascara. And NOT the impossible to remove waterproof kind. I HATE it when I accidentally get that one instead.

It''s rediculous how quickly I go through tubes of mascara.
20.gif
1.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Posietint lip and cheek stain by Benefit. It''s the PERFECT soft pink for my cheeks and gives my lips a little more umph under some clear lip gloss. It lasts ALL day too!!!! LOVE IT!!!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. Great for lips or any dry spots

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2009 8:39:12 PM
Author: canuk-gal
Date: 3/25/2009 2:38:51 PM

Author: klewis

and more specifically...
HI:

Very funny. BTW, I had lunch with my GF--the one who was just in NZ for a month--and she RAVED about your home (land) and the people. Marvellous vacay--now we MUST go!
35.gif

I must concur with Klewis here--if Caymus stops making their Zinfindel, well, life just isn''t worth living anymore.....
9.gif
emcocktl.gif

cheers--Sharon

Nice to know they had a good time. Book your flight!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
- bonnybell dr pepper lipgloss - perfect color on me and helloooo, it taste like dr. pepper!! (next in line of course is burts bees w/ pomegranate)
- bayer asprine. its the only thing that helps stop a headache turn into a migraine.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results