shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s Growing in PSer''s Garden

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I love this color

xDSCN0544.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Pretty eye

xDSCN0545.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
30.gif

xDSCN0546.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock

xDSCN0548.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock

xDSCN0549.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I get so many plants given to me, I''m not quite sure what this one is, but I absolutely love the color...

xDSCN0567.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Another orchid

xxDSCN0637.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Another orchid..this is called a vanda orchid (also those that I have already posted)

zDSCN0638.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Whole plant

zxxxz.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Pagota plant..I love this plant but very invasive...

xxDSCN0641.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2009 9:19:40 AM
Author: mochi
I think this is a alium..
Mochi

I think your Allium is an Agapanthus. I found some of my daylily pictures, but just off to breakfast. Will post them later!

And comment further on your beautiful photos - can I come and visit?

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2009 10:16:23 AM
I can''t remember the name of this plant but the butterflies love it.
Lantana!

You need to scroll down a bit to see the info.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Enjoy your breakfast!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mochi,

Your garden is so beautiful. All of the flowers are absolutely gorgeous. You definitely have the magic touch.

Your back yard looks huge too. Thank you for posting those beautiful pictures.
36.gif
36.gif

I love your new avatar picture too. Can''t wait to see your fantastic picture taking skills when your stone arrives.
9.gif
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Mochi - you have a GREEN thumb!

The only flowers in my garden ar ein my front yard. I have some awesome roses that are just exploding right now.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more of the roses with my ring.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
The rest of my garden is food/herbs - cilantro, parsley, sage, oregano, 3 kinds of basil, tarragon, thyme, grapes, strawberries, tomatoes, a lemon tree, arugala and mesclun mix, rosemary, pea pods, peppers . . . I think that''s all.
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful flowers Lauren. I am coming to your house, to pick some of your delicious tomatoes and herbs.
18.gif
18.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-love all the flowers! We don''t have much blooming right now..it''s still pretty early here, but I have pictures from last year. This is our tub bed in the front yard. The wagon wheels are some of the ones left from my great grandparents..tho you can''t really see them or the tub!

100_058611.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
niiiice and the picture is so small you can''t see the flowers either..grrrr. Not sure how to fix it but trust me, it''s pretty!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, I love your roses!! It''s such a pretty red! Roses are one thing I haven''t been able to grow...

Packrat, your garden is so pretty!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2009 10:16:23 AM
I can''t remember the name of this plant but the butterflies love it.
Penta !! I have some in a pot.

Mochi, I am so impressed with your green thumb!
I have loads of agapanthus, one of my favorites
Also have a large bed of azaleas.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Bebe...I love to garden. These daylilies were blooming today. They only last a day, so sad! I''m trying to cross pollinate them to see what seedlings I''ll get from them.

Hillbilly Heart

SSCN4842.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Catcher in the eye

xSSCN4843.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Octoberfest (posted previously). This one is a rebloomer.

SSCN4844.JPG

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochi,

Thank you for starting this thread. I love seeing everyone''s gardens!

Your flowers are extraordinary!! Do you use the fencing for support or to keep critters out?

Can you grow bougainvillea in central Florida? It''s one of my favorite flowers, but I could never grow it here -- not enough sun.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2009 8:37:42 PM
Author: Loves Vintage
Mochi,

Your flowers are extraordinary!! Do you use the fencing for support or to keep critters out?

Can you grow bougainvillea in central Florida? It''s one of my favorite flowers, but I could never grow it here -- not enough sun.

Thank you LV! The fencing is there to keep the two critters in, my two boxers.hehe But it does come in handy for the vining plants that I have. I planted a kiwi vine last year but I think it''s gone, I don''t see any new growth on it.

My neighbors have a bougainvillea in their yard, a very bright fushia colored one. That''s is one that I don''t have but will probably be getting it someday.
41.gif

I just wish others would post pictures, it would be so much fun to see.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the only blooming flower in my yard right now. A tulip, I think?

str only flower.JPG

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the stream out front, which has a native plant, affectionately called skunk cabbage, growing alongside and sometimes in the stream! This is our first spring in our home, and I am currently researching appropriate streamside plants for this area. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has them . . .

stream 1.JPG

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/3/2009 8:45:02 PM
Date: 5/3/2009 8:37:42 PM

Author: Loves Vintage

Mochi,

Thank you LV! The fencing is there to keep the two critters in, my two boxers.hehe But it does come in handy for the vining plants that I have. I planted a kiwi vine last year but I think it''s gone, I don''t see any new growth on it.

My neighbors have a bougainvillea in their yard, a very bright fushia colored one. That''s is one that I don''t have but will probably be getting it someday.
41.gif

I just wish others would post pictures, it would be so much fun to see.

You are lucky to be able to grow so many colorful and beautiful flowers! I think more people will post their flowers as the growing season continues. I went to a local nursery today and picked up some dahlias, geranium, tomato plants and a few herbs (thai basil, mmm.) I will probably grow everything in containers in an effort to dissuade deer and other critters from dining on them.

I think I have a bougainvillea photo from a vacation that I''ll post even though it''s not in my garden!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results