shape
carat
color
clarity

What''s Growing in PSer''s Garden

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
The first of the oriental lilies, a dwarf-angelique. Can''t wait for the casa blancas.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/20/2009 6:09:12 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 7/20/2009 5:59:15 PM
Author: Catmom
Glad you revived this thread!! Can''t wait to see all your perennials. What growing nonstop in my yard is my trumpet vine. It''s gone crazy.
Beautiful, mine is finally growing and has flowers; it has taken forever. Yours is so beautiful Catmom!
Thanks Skippy, it took several years before mine started to bloom.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2009 5:59:15 PM
Author: Catmom
Glad you revived this thread!! Can''t wait to see all your perennials. What growing nonstop in my yard is my trumpet vine. It''s gone crazy.
Wow!, that Campsis is amazing, just stunning! My garden sucks! Overgrown and in serious need of care and attention. I have had some interesting things pop up in some of my clients gardens though. First up is a huge pink oriental Popy, can''t remember the name, but I may have it listed somewhere.

Pats oriental poppy.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
This picture is a shade from a shade garden. The amazing thing in the garden is this humble little pink coloumbine. I planted the yellow one a few years ago. I also planted a salmon pink double that is not in the shot. What appeared this year was this hybrid. It''s a pink, semi-double and the inside petals are edged in yellow. I feel pretty pleased with myself about this little beauty!

gaileys hybrid aquelegia.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
And a close-up

pink aquelegia hybrid.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Gailey! Those columbines are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results