shape
carat
color
clarity

What's for dinner?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We are having Turkey BLTs tonight because I have leftover turkey breast that needs to be eaten (or frozen).
Casual dinner that the kids love. Easy to make too!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tonight I’m making one of my favorite Instapot recipes, literally make this every week. Chicken with broccoli and rice, everything cooks in the Insta and it is delish!

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
My toddler is obsessed with macaroni and cheese. Sigh. I’m going to be trying a butternut squash macaroni and cheese recipe tonight. Wish me luck!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My toddler is obsessed with macaroni and cheese. Sigh. I’m going to be trying a butternut squash macaroni and cheese recipe tonight. Wish me luck!

I wish you lots of luck! My children always ate vegetables but my husband hates them all. The only way I can get some into him is to blend them and add them to the recipe. He’s not getting the benefit of having them whole..but at least he’s getting some vitamins. He never questioned why my homemade chicken soup’s broth is orange..:lol-2:

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
I wish you lots of luck! My children always ate vegetables but my husband hates them all. The only way I can get some into him is to blend them and add them to the recipe. He’s not getting the benefit of having them whole..but at least he’s getting some vitamins. He never questioned why my homemade chicken soup’s broth is orange..:lol-2:
Haha. That’s great! I love it!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Last night was baked chicken and spaghetti squash casserole, made with squash, garlic, spinach, tomato, mushrooms, a little bit of ricotta and a small amount of mozzarella on top.

I made a pot of chili with the left over Thanksgiving turkey breast Monday. So, turkey chili will be dinner tonight. Watching what we eat, so no cornbread unfortunately!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@YadaYadaYada I bought the 8 quart Instapot Viva model..Your chicken broccoli and rice dinner convinced me!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YadaYadaYada I bought the 8 quart Instapot Viva model..Your chicken broccoli and rice dinner convinced me!

You are going to love the Instapot and I’m so happy that recipe got you to get one, it is probably my favorite thing to make.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Leftovers:
Tourtière (just a small piece) with a side dish of venison filet; sautéed mushrooms, a mix of green and yellow beans, saffron rice with pine nuts.
“Animus” red wine from the Douro region.
Lemon cake for dessert.

ChickityChicken

Rough_Rock

My kids will eat what I give them. Mostly they each have passes for two veggies they hate but they must eat the other things I cook. My hubby on the other hand, well, lets just say I try to make healthier things for him to help his health. I cooked Quinoa and put it in some chunky tomato sauce base with veggies. He would not eat it. It is the only time he got mad about something I cooked. The other night I picked up "fried rice" that was actually made of riced cauliflower (still not that healthy but better than actual fried rice for the super unhealthy orange chicken dish it paired with.) I told no one what it was. It was hit! DH and kids would not have touched that dish if they knew what it really was!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results