mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crispy chicken wings with potato salad

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Preparing Porchetta to take to my Mother's house. Roasted mini colored organic potato's and organic cauliflower.

cheers--Sharon

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuna salad and triscuts...its a work night

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roasted Brussels sprouts with locally made, 12-year aged balsamic vinegar, and Chinese-style tomato egg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roasted Brussels sprouts with locally made, 12-year aged balsamic vinegar, and Chinese-style tomato egg

That sounds delicious!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smoked cauliflower, brussel sprouts with lime, smoked beet salad, and tri tip.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ripped plastic film off a frozen "healthy" dinner and nuked it. Chicken in wine-mustard sauce, fingerling potatoes, asparagus.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
scallops.jpg.png

porkloins.jpeg.png

branzino.jpg.png

:lickout:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So... @missy, I'm the weirdo who likes to eat fish for breakfast. That totally just made me hungry.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So... @missy, I'm the weirdo who likes to eat fish for breakfast. That totally just made me hungry.

Haha not weird at all. Of course I am hungry almost all the time so perhaps I am not the one to comment on what is weird to eat and not weird. I just know if it's yummy I can eat it and the time of day does not matter.:P2

Like right about now (it's 6:58 AM) for some reason I am longing for this.:lickout:

ThePerfectGrilledCheeseSandwich8001581.jpg
and it makes me sad I cannot eat dairy or gluten. Boo to that.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Missy, those scallops.... One of my all time favorite foods.

Tonight we are having stuffed peppers and fresh baked bread. I found this recipe yesterday, and I don't know what I like more, the recipe or the gal giving it. I knew she looked familiar, she used to be a talk show host. She is hilarious!

I am using Einkorn flour with this recipe, so it's totally healthy, unless you aren't eating carbs. In that case. I'll eat your piece. :bigsmile:

I'm linking you to her whole page of videos, the Faster No Knead Bread is the 5th one down on the far left column. It looks amazing, and SO simple. This could be bad..... :lol:

https://www.jennycancook.com/videos/

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, those scallops.... One of my all time favorite foods.

Tonight we are having stuffed peppers and fresh baked bread. I found this recipe yesterday, and I don't know what I like more, the recipe or the gal giving it. I knew she looked familiar, she used to be a talk show host. She is hilarious!

I am using Einkorn flour with this recipe, so it's totally healthy, unless you aren't eating carbs. In that case. I'll eat your piece. :bigsmile:

I'm linking you to her whole page of videos, the Faster No Knead Bread is the 5th one down on the far left column. It looks amazing, and SO simple. This could be bad..... :lol:

https://www.jennycancook.com/videos/

@Ellen I love scallops too. Very sweet.

Thanks for the link on "The Faster No Knead Bread"...am I missing something (quite possible that I am these days foggy brain and all)...are these recipes gluten free? Is Einkorn flour gluten free?

And I love carbs and thankfully at this time am NOT on a carb free diet...I wouldn't survive without my sweet potatoes and other delicious carb filled foods.:whistle: 8) :bigsmile:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Ellen I love scallops too. Very sweet.

Thanks for the link on "The Faster No Knead Bread"...am I missing something (quite possible that I am these days foggy brain and all)...are these recipes gluten free? Is Einkorn flour gluten free?

And I love carbs and thankfully at this time am NOT on a carb free diet...I wouldn't survive without my sweet potatoes and other delicious carb filled foods.:whistle: 8) :bigsmile:
No Missy, her recipes are not gluten free. Just yummy and easy!

Einkorn flour does have gluten, but, it's entirely different from any "hybridized" wheat. It is in its natural form as it occurred thousands (literally) of years ago. Here's a brief explanation, but feel free to explore more on it. So cool to still have a food that has not been perverted. :appl: (many people can eat this flour, but not modern flours)

https://www.einkorn.com/is-einkorn-flour-gluten-free/

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Ellen.

Forgot to mention one of the reasons I started eating scallops again (as I had stopped for other reasons in the past but these days I must prioritize) is they are low in mercury. Woohoo. :appl:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @Ellen.

Forgot to mention one of the reasons I started eating scallops again (as I had stopped for other reasons in the past but these days I must prioritize) is they are low in mercury. Woohoo. :appl:
:appl:

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Nothing fancy. Doing a pasta with meat sauce with fresh onion and garlic bread :D

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tonight we are having stuffed peppers and fresh baked bread.
I totally forgot about my blue cheese coleslaw that I made yesterday, that goes with. :lickout:

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Creamy garlic prawns with steamed rice and veggies, and creme brulee for dessert. Om nom nom!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is nothing weird about fish for breakfast.

If you think on it deeply enough...eggs are the weirdest breakfast of all!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pork loin, roasted Brussels sprouts, fingerling potatoes and lingonberries...

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is nothing weird about fish for breakfast.

If you think on it deeply enough...eggs are the weirdest breakfast of all!

Or a combination thereof? this morning's breakfast was salmon, irish oats, and egg whites. All in the same bowl:mrgreen2:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or a combination thereof? this morning's breakfast was salmon, irish oats, and egg whites. All in the same bowl:mrgreen2:
Yumm!! My kind of breakfast for sure!

I have a freezer full of fish. I need to start making it for breakfast. Halibut and poached eggs! My husband would think aliens possessed my body. He always makes breakfast. Come to think of it...maybe I will just make it for dinner!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never minded leftover lasagna for breakfast.:lickout:

lasagnaalagreg.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results