shape
carat
color
clarity

What??????

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much chamois. I agree about the numbers as well . I’m over the moon about getting this ring. :love:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I thought so, but the trade thing confused me . Thanks dejawiz. Spammers won’t stop my new ring happiness , that’s for sure

They'll be deleted soon enough... they were already reported to the admins when I tried to report the post. :)

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
So, it’s being shipped FedEx , but now it’s showing a operational delay. Has anyone ever gotten that before? Not sure what that means.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
So, it’s being shipped FedEx , but now it’s showing a operational delay. Has anyone ever gotten that before? Not sure what that means.

Yep...a few months ago, I ordered a knife from an Italian company that sells solely through an online retailer in Austria. FedEx was the carrier and during the transit process there were a couple/few days operational delay. I did get a status update from FedEx stating that it was from the exporting process...going from Austria to Spain, then from Spain to the point of export, then across the big blue ocean, landing ashore for import and customs, then made its way to my parcel pick-up location of choice.
Hopefully that is your similar situation.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
Yep...a few months ago, I ordered a knife from an Italian company that sells solely through an online retailer in Austria. FedEx was the carrier and during the transit process there were a couple/few days operational delay. I did get a status update from FedEx stating that it was from the exporting process...going from Austria to Spain, then from Spain to the point of export, then across the big blue ocean, landing ashore for import and customs, then made its way to my parcel pick-up location of choice.
Hopefully that is your similar situation.
Thanks Dejawiz for the response. They ended up telling us that we had to fill out some Customs paperwork . We’re sending it off tomorrow and hopefully that takes care of it. Fingers crossed for no more delays . Here’s the mounting video ! It’s taking so long, so I’ll give you guys a peek .

DRSAMURAI

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. Congratulations.

My wife's Decagon earrings were delayed nearly 2 weeks in HNL. Three FedEx agents gave me different reasons for the delay. So, I demanded to speak with a Supervisor who sorted the matter out and got the parcel released in less than 24 hrs.

The Decagon ring was held up by FedEx about a week and the JP COO needed amendments for CBP clearance under the US Singapore FTA.

After being acclimated to great service by JP, FedEx and CBP experiences were painful. Good luck dealing with them.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. Congratulations.

My wife's Decagon earrings were delayed nearly 2 weeks in HNL. Three FedEx agents gave me different reasons for the delay. So, I demanded to speak with a Supervisor who sorted the matter out and got the parcel released in less than 24 hrs.

The Decagon ring was held up by FedEx about a week and the JP COO needed amendments for CBP clearance under the US Singapore FTA.

After being acclimated to great service by JP, FedEx and CBP experiences were painful. Good luck dealing with them.

Thank you for this info DRSAMURAI. I was definitely worried about it being a pain . I’ll let him know that he’ll probably be calling FedEx to figure this out.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OOOOOOO, I can't wait to see this!

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
That video almost made me cry. The care it shows in making your beautiful piece is very moving! So excited for you.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
That video almost made me cry. The care it shows in making your beautiful piece is very moving! So excited for you.

Awe, thank you RetroQT . I did actually cry watching it . It’s so amazing to be able to see the process of my actual ring. Makes me feel very special . I think all jewelers should offer that.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
Currently in a clearance delay with FedEx . Ughh jaan Paul had sent us over some paperwork , but it wasn’t the correct documents. Waiting on FedEx to email them over . Hoping for a resolution soon.

DRSAMURAI

Shiny_Rock
Currently in a clearance delay with FedEx . Ughh jaan Paul had sent us over some paperwork , but it wasn’t the correct documents. Waiting on FedEx to email them over . Hoping for a resolution soon.

Looks and sounds like you are required to jump through the same hoops I had to. Believe me that once you open the luxurious JP jewelry boxes, you will immediately fall in love and bond with your Decagon baby and realize that all of the hoop jumping was well worth it. Like the miracle of child birthing, the pain is immediately forgotten when the newborn is presented to Mommy. So worth it. Trust me.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
Looks and sounds like you are required to jump through the same hoops I had to. Believe me that once you open the luxurious JP jewelry boxes, you will immediately fall in love and bond with your Decagon baby and realize that all of the hoop jumping was well worth it. Like the miracle of child birthing, the pain is immediately forgotten when the newborn is presented to Mommy. So worth it. Trust me.
Thank you DRSAMURAI! You’re making me feel better. I need to stop looking at the tracking . Seeing it move, then delay, then repeat , just drives me nuts.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It’s 111 facets’ optical performance are epic! You will be the recipient of so many compliments. Looks great on your finger.
Thank you so much DRSAMURAI

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Love the video, and love the finished ring on-hand! So gorgeous! :kiss2:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay!!!! It's here! It looks fantastic on your finger! You also have nice hands =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results