clarity

What??????

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
congrates!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Definitely curious!!! I love the cut personally, at least based on what I’ve seen! Do you have any other stats?

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
My god I’d be terrified to wear that ring. One hard knock and it’s in pieces! It’s utterly gorgeous though. Add me to the list of people who can’t wait to see that stone. Very exciting.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
My god I’d be terrified to wear that ring. One hard knock and it’s in pieces! It’s utterly gorgeous though. Add me to the list of people who can’t wait to see that stone. Very exciting.
I’m usually pretty careful, but it will be fully insured incase of accidents :)
I’ll add pics once it’s here.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, wow - hope you post tons of pictures and videos once you have it on your finger!
Congrats!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
And thank you dejawiz for the nice words ☺️

It is I and most of us that will be bombarding you with nice words once we get to feast our eyes on your magnificent Decagon

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an incredible stone! And I love that your setting will have baby Decagon stones. Very excited for you!

hiratop

Rough_Rock
So you wait 6 weeks for the ring to be made? If you order a Decagon to be cut the current waiting time is several months.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
So you wait 6 weeks for the ring to be made? If you order a Decagon to be cut the current waiting time is several months.

Correct. Eugene showed me several stones they had and I picked one, otherwise us would had been months. He told me with the whole Russia issue, it’s hard to get stones and if I wait, the price will be much higher.

DRSAMURAI

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your upcoming Decagon. Also please post your flippingbook and mounting video when you get them. You will be beyond delighted and receive many compliments. Wear your ring in the best of health.
Correct. Eugene showed me several stones they had and I picked one, otherwise us would had been months. He told me with the whole Russia issue, it’s hard to get stones and if I wait, the price will be much higher.

The advantage of bespoke custom cut Decagon and ring setting is that JannPaul owns the rough diamonds which have been vetted by the sole Master Cutter in Belgium. Every JP White Series Cut diamond and setting goes through a multistep process of vetting outside of JP and in house before being approved for sale. AGS 000 is a must. H&A demonstrating perfect brillianteering which may take two weeks to accomplish. Rotational ASETs with white and black backgrounds. Darkfield illumination to double check clarity.

Custom ring settings are hand forged to your personal specs and design approval and reinspected by JP. While waiting for your Decagon to be cut, you are working with the JP ring designing team to fashion your unique setting to be in proper proportions to your Decagon. If one times it right, when the Decagon arrives at JP, the setting is ready to be set quickly.

There is always a wait for elite bespoke orders.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I can't wait to see your gorgeous new ring!

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your upcoming Decagon. Also please post your flippingbook and mounting video when you get them. You will be beyond delighted and receive many compliments. Wear your ring in the best of health.

The advantage of bespoke custom cut Decagon and ring setting is that JannPaul owns the rough diamonds which have been vetted by the sole Master Cutter in Belgium. Every JP White Series Cut diamond and setting goes through a multistep process of vetting outside of JP and in house before being approved for sale. AGS 000 is a must. H&A demonstrating perfect brillianteering which may take two weeks to accomplish. Rotational ASETs with white and black backgrounds. Darkfield illumination to double check clarity.

Custom ring settings are hand forged to your personal specs and design approval and reinspected by JP. While waiting for your Decagon to be cut, you are working with the JP ring designing team to fashion your unique setting to be in proper proportions to your Decagon. If one times it right, when the Decagon arrives at JP, the setting is ready to be set quickly.

There is always a wait for elite bespoke orders.

Thank you so much drsamurai!
I definitely will. I can’t wait to get them.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
Thank you very much DRSAMURAI

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
Ring is officially done ! Will be shipping shortly. I’ve decided to not look at the finished video as I want my first reaction to be in person. So excited to show you all !

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
This is one fabulous stone. The specification #’s are my all time desired numbers. Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results