shape
carat
color
clarity

what would you do? :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No question in my mind. If this were my situation I would wear and enjoy my ring!

Life is short. Wear the bling.
Happy 20th!

lifeisshortweardiamonds.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now...if you had a quart of Haagen daz in the freezer today would you wait for your birthday months ahead??!
Life is short...dessert first! Oh, and this:

BF520782-5FE4-4F9B-8014-44013B7ACDBA.jpeg

....or the Sepkus! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Or the ACA???

Yes @missy! That’s why I got it! I’m not getting any younger here! Hahaha
Did you mean @Jimmianne? Yes! Please get one Jimmianne even though you have such beautiful diamonds already. You can never have too much bling!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And don’t forget

Eat dessert first!

3F3D3C0B-72A3-4AA7-9529-186B961A58F3.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's beautiful! No wonder you can't stop staring.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
WOOHOO!!! Well done.. congrats..

I get the sentiment to be gifted it on the day it was intended....
I am a little different.. i like my bling and my partner, not so much. So, i get to design my bling.
When i get it, i wear it! LOL.. then when the actual day comes, i wrap it up again and then receive it with excitement! LOLOLO.

My avatar pic is for my significant bday in 2yrs. but i have been wearing it for a bit! LOLOL

karylicious

Shiny_Rock
WOOHOO!!! Well done.. congrats..

I get the sentiment to be gifted it on the day it was intended....
I am a little different.. i like my bling and my partner, not so much. So, i get to design my bling.
When i get it, i wear it! LOL.. then when the actual day comes, i wrap it up again and then receive it with excitement! LOLOLO.

My avatar pic is for my significant bday in 2yrs. but i have been wearing it for a bit! LOLOL

I will stop wearing it a bit before the vow renewal so he can put it on again..:)
Congrats on your beauty:)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I will stop wearing it a bit before the vow renewal so he can put it on again..:)
Congrats on your beauty:)

Thanx! good luck with the ceremony!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a ring! I wouldn't be able to wait :roll:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, it turns out the husband thought it was time:) she found her way into my VDay dessert:)
I am over the moon.. can’t stop staring.:)
268411D8-76B7-4D44-BCEA-BB5E2F03EB62.jpeg

sorry im late getting back to your tread
it feels like a year ago .....

its soooo beautuful on your hand :appl:
im so glad you are wearing it

may it be brightening up these uncertain dreary and worry filled days
good health tp the both of you

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Do you enjoy wearing the ring?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

ckim22041

Rough_Rock
Thank you TONS!!!

Can you tell me a little about the process? Did you send him anything or let him pick everything out. Was that a lab diamond or a nature one?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@ckim22041 I email him. He has done a lot of projects for me...I basically send him a pic of my diamond with the copy of the GIA or AGS report. I tell him what I want including pics of settings that I circle with specific things I like. It’s a mishmash of different photos...He will then usually give me a quote after telling him what metal I want. He knows I always want his 18k white gold mixture because it never needs to be rhodium plated. I like the whiteness.... I also tell him the specs of the diamonds I want for the halo..At that point I send my diamond to him. He provides an insured label for UPS. After he receives it he will send me a CAD...I’ll look it over and change things or not...If everything’s a go..I tell him to go ahead. If I’m undecided...he will send me a plastic mold to try on my finger. I only did that twice.. Then I wait...patiently. He has lots of projects going so I just wait my turn. It can take six weeks to a little over two months for it to be done....sometimes longer..It’s worth the wait...always..

ckim22041

Rough_Rock
Thank you so very much. I want to do something w aquamarine, it's my husband's birth stone.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so very much. I want to do something w aquamarine, it's my husband's birth stone.

It will be beautiful with an aquamarine..

ckim22041

Rough_Rock
Either marry the two stones together to make a ring or something way different for the aquamarine ring. I have a handful of ideas and sketches. Does that make sense?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Either marry the two stones together to make a ring or something way different for the aquamarine ring. I have a handful of ideas and sketches. Does that make sense?

Post a few photos so we can see what you have in mind.

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
WEAR! And STARE!!!! It's stunning-I love it. Best wishes for many more blessed and happy years

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You might want to start a thread for this in RockyTalky so others can help with your questions and also because this is @karylicious’s SMTB thread to show off her new ring

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results