shape
carat
color
clarity

what would you do? :)

karylicious

Shiny_Rock
I need your opinions. :)
Our 20th wedding anniversary is in June and we got our rings last December. I keep looking at my ring every day and taking her our in the house...
My question is.. Would you wait until June to wear it or wait until the anniversary? ( We did get engaged on Valentines day..:))

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I’m in a similar boat. We picked up my 10th anniversary ring last week and our anniversary isn’t until May. I let myself wear it for a week and think it’s now staying at home until we celebrate our anniversary.
(we’ll see if I can hold myself to that though:oops2:)

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now...if you had a quart of Haagen daz in the freezer today would you wait for your birthday months ahead??!
Life is short...dessert first! Oh, and this:

karylicious

Shiny_Rock
I’m in a similar boat. We picked up my 10th anniversary ring last week and our anniversary isn’t until May. I let myself wear it for a week and think it’s now staying at home until we celebrate our anniversary.

It’s hard to have something you love so much just sitting there waiting to be worn!!
We’re doing a little renewal ceremony but like the lovely ladies said up there, life is short..

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our 20th wedding anniversary is in June and we got our rings last December. I keep looking at my ring every day and taking her our in the house...
My question is.. Would you wait until June to wear it or wait until the anniversary? ( We did get engaged on Valentines day..:))

wear it!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would wait until your actual 20th wedding anniversary, but YMMV

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wear it now if it is already available.

DK :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If this is a gift from your husband, I think the choice is his. Personally, I'd wait; I wouldn't want to get to my anniversary and for my gift already to be worn for 5 months.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@jbake! Is this the heart?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@karylicious If it were me and I was wearing it around the house anyway...and it was okay with my hubby wearing it now..I would wear it..Enjoy it outside in the sunshine! You’re wearing it in the house anyway...It’s not like it’s tucked away until your anniversary. As long as you will feel okay on the day of your anniversary and not feel as if you didn’t get a present...I would wear it....Life is short! Wear the bling! I usually will ask my husband...he laughs and says sure..and I wear it..

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a new ring coming in a few weeks that celebrates my upcoming birthday in May and my 40th wedding anniversary in August. There's no way I could wait to wear that ring once I have it. It will be on my finger immediately, lol. Do what's right for you.

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
@jbake! Is this the heart?

No, I still haven’t decided exactly what to do with the heart. I got a new five stone for our upcoming anniversary, it’s on the five stone ring thread ;)2❤️

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I still haven’t decided exactly what to do with the heart. I got a new five stone for our upcoming anniversary, it’s on the five stone ring thread ;)2

Making my way over to the 5 stone thread immediately....

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
I would recommend waiting until Valentine's Day and have him slip it on your finger as he did when you got engaged on that date 20 years prior. Plus, I think you should keep it tucked away until then to build excitement for when you receive it.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would wear it now.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Not wanting to be the doom and gloom merchant and in the following case age was a factor
my great aunty and great uncle on dad's side who i was very close to where approaching their 50th anniversary
Now these people were old - but not frail
anyway i worked in a garden centre and i put aside the rose golden anniversary- roses used to come in winter in June and their anniversary was October
Both of them were great passionate gardeners
anyway Aunty Soph died before their anniversary
Even though its a slight possibility she would have seen the rose flower i know they would have enjoyed planting it and watching it bud up

definatly wear the ring now!
And congradulations

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get that beauty out and onto your finger!
life is now.

karylicious

Shiny_Rock

I just saw your future ring. It is amazing! If you wear it, then I’ll wear mine as well..:)

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw your future ring. It is amazing! If you wear it, then I’ll wear mine as well..:)

Can you post a sneak peek of yours? ;)2

I’ve already cheated wearing it out last week. I was supposed to start leaving it home today, but it came along for school pick up :lol-2: So You can feel free to do what you want, too!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love suspense. Torturing myself, as we speak, while waiting to pull the trigger on a project intended to be an anniversary band. The suite of 7 vintage cut Asschers are locked away, awaiting their forever home. It kills me, but I would like to launch this project to be finished for our 5th Anniversary, when we plan to renew our vows. I don’t want to wear it until he puts it on my finger.
That will be difficult...lol!!
You have to decide what you prefer, and ask how hubby feels about it. If he intends for this to be your big gift, I’d wait until he gives it to you. If not, enjoy it!!
BTW: IT’S GORGEOUS!!! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results