shape
carat
color
clarity

What normal foods do you dislike/hate?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Remembered one!

Shepard''s Pie...yuck!
40.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Ha ha, Bee*

I
30.gif
love
30.gif
Heinz Tomato Ketchup....or should that be catsup?

I love popcorn but feel allergic to the movie popcorn. It really smells like feet. I have often gone to the theatre with DH and asked to change seats because somebody has whiffy feet but nope it is the just smell of the popcorn. UGH! Now I luuurve microwave popcorn.
18.gif

Question: if most people despise those little ''pretend'' cabbages why do we have to buy them at Christmas? Who eats them?
14.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:51:12 PM
Author: Steel
Ha ha, Bee*

I
30.gif
love
30.gif

I love popcorn but feel allergic to the movie popcorn. It really smells like feet. I have often gone to the theatre with DH and asked to change seats because somebody has whiffy feet but nope it is the just smell of the popcorn. UGH! Now I luuurve microwave popcorn.
18.gif

Question: if most people despise those little ''pretend'' cabbages why do we have to buy them at Christmas? Who eats them?
14.gif

We do Steel. ha ha ha. We love Brussel Spouts. We saute'' them in bacon grease and top them with bacon. Not healthy but delicious.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am a picky eater...

I don''t like:

any nuts
tomatoes
pickles
any fish or seafood
coffee
turkey
celery
melons
green beans
goat cheese
blue cheese

I know there are many others but those are the main ones.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:47:51 PM
Author: Bia

Remembered one!

Shepard''s Pie...yuck!
40.gif
Do they use real Shepherds?
33.gif

(I love this, well I love cottage pie but we call it shepherds pie...why I will never know. DH has promised to make a batch for me on the weekend. He makes about 8 portions at a go and we freeze them for easy dinners during the week. Mmmmh. Shepherds pie)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love cottage pie with beef. mmmmm those are some of the BEST leftovers ever!!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:53:07 PM
Author: Linda W

Ha ha, Bee*

I
30.gif
love
30.gif

18.gif

14.gif
We do Steel. ha ha ha. We love Brussel Spouts. We saute'' them in bacon grease and top them with bacon. Not healthy but delicious.
Ah ha!

So if I am understanding you; you wrap the pretend cabbages in bacon fat... and then in bacon. So you really like pretend bacon
33.gif
?

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Brussel sprouts are amazing! I eat them at least once a week!
Movie popcorn is yucky, but Kernals (not sure if it is available outside of Canada) is the best
emteeth.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:53:19 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I am a picky eater...

I don''t like:

any nuts
tomatoes
pickles
any fish or seafood
coffee
turkey
celery
melons
green beans
goat cheese
blue cheese

Get thee to Starbucks...stat!

How do you function?

Bia

Ideal_Rock
See, I grossly misspelled it on purpose because I find it so revolting.
2.gif
5.gif
LOL

Yea, can''t get into. Generally I don''t like ground beef like that--I like it packed solid into a nice little hamburger, or meatball
9.gif
Funny because I love mashed potatoes!
18.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 1:00:08 PM
Date: 2/20/2009 12:53:19 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

I am a picky eater...

I don''t like:

any nuts

tomatoes

pickles

any fish or seafood

coffee

turkey

celery

melons

green beans

goat cheese

blue cheese

Get thee to Starbucks...stat!

How do you function?

Haha! I am not sure! People asked me that when DD was a newborn and hardly slept the first 6 months. I love the smell, hate the taste.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
ONIONS!!!! And this includes anything in the onion family (red, green, white, leeks, scallions...) and anything that remotely tastes like onions (cilantro, coriander). Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck....no one understands my extreme distaste for onions!

Oh, and I cannot eat lima beans.
14.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Melon is horrible too. I once ate melon then threw up!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shepherds pie in the UK sense is made with lamb. Cottage pie is beef. Here in the states we call Cottage pie Shepherds pie.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
sammy, I forgot Lima Beans. YUCK!!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:58:00 PM

Ha ha, Bee*

I
30.gif
love
30.gif

18.gif

14.gif

Ah ha!

So if I am understanding you; you wrap the pretend cabbages in bacon fat... and then in bacon. So you really like pretend bacon
33.gif
?

ha ha ha ha no. You fry bacon first. Use the grease to saute the sliced brussel sprouts, until they are tender. Then top them with the crumbled bacon. Add pepper. Yummmmmmmy

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 1:04:01 PM

Ha ha, Bee*
I
30.gif
love
30.gif
18.gif

14.gif
Ah ha!
33.gif
?
ha ha ha ha no. You fry bacon first. Use the grease to saute the sliced brussel sprouts, until they are tender. Then top them with the crumbled bacon. Add pepper. Yummmmmmmy
That actually sounds nice
18.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 1:03:31 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Shepherds pie in the UK sense is made with lamb. Cottage pie is beef. Here in the states we call Cottage pie Shepherds pie.
Oh. New factoid! I''ve never heard of cottage pie.

I think it''s safe to say I''ll hate both, no matter what they''re called, or where they are made. I just hate loose ground meat...ick!

I hate Sloppy Joes too...forgot about that one. Those Manwich commercials make me want to
emotion-41.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 1:06:56 PM
Date: 2/20/2009 1:04:01 PM

Ha ha, Bee*

I
30.gif
love
30.gif

18.gif

14.gif
Ah ha!

33.gif
?

That actually sounds nice
18.gif

It is, and I used to hate brussel sprouts, until my aunt made them this way. That is how I got hooked. HA!!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:47:17 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 2/20/2009 12:45:08 PM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 2/20/2009 12:43:53 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I forgot Cows Tongue. OMG growing up, there it would be in the fridge!!!
32.gif
Talk about taking your appetite away.
14.gif

oysters
cabbage
corned beef
AAAGH! I had to suffer that too, it would be in a basin covered in gelatine.....
32.gif
EWWWW!! JUst thinking of it , is getting to me.

I forgot to add coconut. I can''t stand anything coconut.
What?!?! I LOVE coconut! It''s up there as one of my favorite flavors!

The only thing I can think that I know I don''t like is water chesnuts. Blech. Oh and Italian Sausage.

I''m really trying to think if there''s anything I HATE. I must not be a very picky eater. I''ll eat just about anything. I wish I was picky. I''d probably be a bit thinner.
41.gif

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Linda, that sounds so yummy. I will have to try it out now too. Bacon is one of my all time favorite foods!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha ha, Bee*

I
30.gif
love
30.gif

18.gif

14.gif
''Cos they are traditional - but as Hubby and I always say, no one actually eats them!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I''ll try anything and I''ll even eat small quantities of things I dislike, I just don''t seek them out. Like, I''ll eat olives on a pizza if they''re already there, but I won''t order olives.

My list:
pickles
olives
peanut butter cookies (I really only like peanut butter out of the jar)
many desserts ... I think I just don''t have much of a sweet tooth because I''m very picky about what I like (while I''m not picky at all with other foods). But if I like it, I''ll eat it until I''m stuffed!
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha ha, Bee*

I
30.gif
love
30.gif

ew ew ew I don''t know how anyone eats it! Just the thought of getting a little bit on my hand makes me freak out.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Oranges/Grapefruit/Kiwi/Nectarine (texture - ick) - but for some reason I can eat an orange if it came with my drink and it''s just a small slice. I do like the flavor of all but Grapefruit

Raspberry (anything, including flavoring)

Raisins baked in anything (or raisins alone - I like them in salads or on celery with PB)

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
cottage cheese
pork (i.e. chops, bacon, etc. except for the occasional smidge of breakfast sausage)
any organ meats
bologna
any ketchup/catsup that is NOT Heinz
11.gif

white chocolate

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Melon. Except for Watermelon. It''s the only thing that I refuse to eat. I have some other food that I don''t like but I''ll eat, but melons are non negotiable. I won''t even eat fruits that touched melons.

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
I hate raw tomatoes!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beets!!!
14.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I fear the box won''t be able to hold all my "dislikes":

butter
cream cheese
any store bought (preprepared) cake, pastry, cookies, and donuts
ice cream
most canned vegetable products
most soda pop
most fast food
most Starbucks drinks
everything my MIL cooks
packaged stuffing
bottled preprepared salad dressings, gawd especially creamy ones like "ranch"
most often pizzza
tomato juice
KD
most pasta

I know there are dozens more......
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results