shape
carat
color
clarity

What normal foods do you dislike/hate?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/22/2009 8:09:24 AM
Author: strmrdr

Date: 2/22/2009 7:48:46 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 2/22/2009 7:20:30 AM

Date: 2/20/2009 11:14:47 PM

Author: violet3

i didn''t read through everyone''s posts yet, so i apologize if i''ve repeated someone here....

i hate an entire category of food...BEANS. i hate them. the only beans i can stand are COFFEE BEANS! (oh, and green beans are fine too)

I think it''s the texture, but i''m not sure...i cannot stand them in anything at all!!!

storm hate beans!!!

ban beans!!!!!!!!!!!

Would this be all beans or just tinned baked beans?
9.gif
all beans
cept for maybe fresh picked green beans if they are picked before they get to big.
LOL! I thought it was just baked beans you didn''t like!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 8:09:24 AM

Date: 2/22/2009 7:48:46 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 2/22/2009 7:20:30 AM

Date: 2/20/2009 11:14:47 PM

Author: violet3

i didn''t read through everyone''s posts yet, so i apologize if i''ve repeated someone here....

i hate an entire category of food...BEANS. i hate them. the only beans i can stand are COFFEE BEANS! (oh, and green beans are fine too)

I think it''s the texture, but i''m not sure...i cannot stand them in anything at all!!!

storm hate beans!!!

ban beans!!!!!!!!!!!

Would this be all beans or just tinned baked beans?
9.gif
all beans
cept for maybe fresh picked green beans if they are picked before they get to big.
Just for you storm:

Beans, beans, the musical fruit.
The more you eat, the more you toot
The more you toot, the better you feel...
Lets have beans for every meal!

28.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe and I LOVE beans and lentils, yum!!!
30.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 8:42:47 PM
Author: Skippy123
hehe and I LOVE beans and lentils, yum!!!
30.gif

Me too! I don''t know what I''d do without beans. The only beans I dislike are the sweet ones canned with weenies or served with BBQ. Blegh to sugary beans.
14.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lamb
Balogna *(had waaaaay too much of it as a kid!)
most duck
processed cheese
skim milk (my cats won't even touch it!)
corned beef and cabbage
beef fat generally
cool whip/artificial whipped creams
bakery cakes with Crisco-based frosting

I think I'll stop for some brussel sprouts and bacon on the way home -- thanks for the idea, Linda!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
So weird...I am not a picky eater and there are only a handful of things I don''t like. And two that I won''t eat. I read through this whole thread and I''m shocked that no one else doesn''t like them, despite all the picky eaters!

My number one hate is bananas. So mushy and smelly. They always seem to be rotting from the inside out. I can''t even sit next to someone eating a banana, or stand next to a trash can with bananas without wanting to hurl. I think it''s mostly a texture thing, but I don''t like fake banana either. And I won''t eat a fruit salad if it''s been contaminated with banana, cause that stuff dissolves and permeates.

Number two is broccoli. Smells like a paper mill or a fart. Again, it tends to smell up the house if it''s around and it permeated anything that it''s in. DH loves broccoli so I thought I would try it again, so I cooked it up with some cheese sauce, but I still hate it. Weirdly, I love brussel sprouts, cabbage, and broccoli rabe.

I don''t ever eat ketchup, mayonnaise/miracle whip, chicken skin, cauliflower, ribs, pears, steak with grizzle or fat, or hot dogs with natural casings, but I don''t think I hate them. I wouldn''t care if they were on my plate or touched my food, I''d just eat around them. And I''d eat all of those if it were the only option.

But bananas and broccoli - blech!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results