shape
carat
color
clarity

What kind of rings are "in" this year?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!! I can''t wait to see hand shots! Did they give you any idea of time frame until you recieve your ring?
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see pictures dreamer! Kudos on finding a great deal!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Oh brother, she''s baaaaaaaaaaack. And, as usual with no helpful information to others. Once again, she''s her private photo police. Funny that she''s just been busted! Priceless DQ!

That said, I''m curious as to the price of this ring. Did I miss it or did no one post it? You don''t have to give an exact - just a ballpark. It''s really pretty. Love the color interchange.

stephinextremis

Rough_Rock
DQ, the pear ring is AMAZING. It''s definitely an inspiration for my future pear project (but I want a yellow one
3.gif
!)

Stephanie

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see hand shots of that baby! Gorgeous, unique (and CLASSIC!) ring.

Oh, did anyone else notice that in the second photo (posted by ilovesparkles), one of the melee is missing on one of the yellow gold "ribbons"!!! I'll bet that someone in some photo department somewhere would be going, "OH DANG!" if they saw THAT!!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
You are so right Lynn!!!
2.gif
Good eye!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results