shape
carat
color
clarity

What jewelry are you wearing for Valentine''s Day?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I''m wearing my grandmother''s heart locket:

jonquillocket1.1.jpg

What is everyone else wearing today?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I''m wearing the diamond and sapphire cross my husband gave me years ago. The best part was, this was during my Beanie Baby era, and he hung it around the little bear''s neck. Just melted my heart, because he usually isn''t very romantic. This gesture has lasted me for years.

Here''s a picture of the sweet little Valentino bear.

valentinobb.jpg

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
I''m wearing my wedding band set, nothing extraordinary. I''m also decked out in Tampa Bay Ray''s baseball gear. Today was their fanfest and I took the kiddo to get autographs.
36.gif

Gorgeous locket, I would love to have a piece like that.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
We went out earlier today and I had on my WF solitaire pendant, stud earrings and my wedding set. Nothing fancy since we decided to just go to a movie with the kids.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m wearing my wedding set, my studs, my bezel pendant, and my new ACA right hand ring.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I bet tomorrow will be a fun day for Show Me the Ring, when everyone who got engaged today posts their rings.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 8:03:54 PM
Author: glitterata
I bet tomorrow will be a fun day for Show Me the Ring, when everyone who got engaged today posts their rings.
Yes, I was just thinking things are a little slow tonight. The young romantic ones are all busy right now.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I was wearing my pink sapphire set until hubby bought me some blue sapphire earrings so I just had to switch over to blue.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually wear my earrings and bracelet that have heart shapes on them and then i will wear my ruby ring
5.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I wore my new BevK ring, ER, but for only half of the day (got dropped off at Quest), and the pendant is a Nadri costume piece - looks enormous, but the medallion is only 1.5". Not exactly a romantic dinner - there were 9 of us total, including my DB, SIL, and niece. So yes, there are 6 in our family.
6.gif

Cellis Valentine Jewelry.jpg

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
So pretty, Cell!

I''ve always loved your ER setting.

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
I wore my wedding set and a sterling silver amber pendant my husband bought me when we first started dating. It was his first real gift to me.

DentD

Rough_Rock
This li''l diamond necklace - a gift from my mother in law!
9.gif

dentdnecklace.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wore my usual "diamond uniform": wedding rings, tennis bracelet, studs and pendant - I did wear pink so I wore my ruby RHR - just dinner and a movie for us.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results