shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your first impression of this?

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! I think it’s a beautiful stone from the pic and video. I generally love warmer stones and this will look fantastic in rose or champagne gold, imho. Great price too for the size! Look forward to more pics when it arrives.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I think it’s a beautiful stone from the pic and video. I generally love warmer stones and this will look fantastic in rose or champagne gold, imho. Great price too for the size! Look forward to more pics when it arrives.

Crazy price!! $1800 all in with the ring. :clap:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG OMG I LOVE IT

can’t wait to see!!!!!!

Me too!! I have to stop though... I’ve added or am in the process of adding some amazing pieces to my collection. Wallet is smoking!!!

But how could I pass this up??!

tlfiore

Shiny_Rock
@whitewave Well, you already know what I think! I love warm, saturated diamonds that quietly glow, so I think it's spectacular! I love it! Happy for you!

The AJ Brandt & Sons ring is gorgeous! Things don't need to be so perfect and matchy-matchy...it's boring. Contrast adds character. I love the Brandt & Sons ring. Fingers & toes crossed for you! I think you'll love your emerald diamond!

You are slowly moving into the world of antique & vintage diamonds 'n stuff-smile!:whistle:

Last edited:

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I love the idea of flanking it with vertical baguettes like that. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the idea of flanking it with vertical baguettes like that. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

This is one of the most interesting stones I have come across. I am excited to learn more about it and it’s presence and find out if it is beautiful or horrid, lol

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of the most interesting stones I have come across. I am excited to learn more about it and it’s presence and find out if it is beautiful or horrid, lol

Obviously you will need our help... so if you post many many photos we promise to help! LOL ;-)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Obviously you will need our help... so if you post many many photos we promise to help! LOL ;-)

A group effort at analyzing it. I love that.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BTW, there is a 1.02 same look but it isn’t as inexpensive. I believe it is a k and no Fluor. If it comes across my ads again, I’ll link it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it in the video. i will be anxious to see what you think when you get it. :appl:

MamaBess

Rough_Rock
OH MY! I am very partial to "off" color diamonds. I am actually a lover of colored gems, and diamonds are secondary to my personal choice, so I LOVE this stone. I hope it is as pretty in person and that you get to enjoy it knowing you got a great bargain.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! It looks gorgeous...I can’t wait to see your photos and hear what you think about it in person. Great price too, I hope it looks sensational in real life :)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It arrived tonight (I am out of town) and my daughter received it. She didn’t seem to understand that when I said “take a hundred photos” that I meant that lol

So here are the three photos I have. The cut looks good from what I can tell. She said the stone looks white under bright lights but tinted under regular lights (remember it is M, faint brown with faint Fluor).

Here are the three pics:
D2F5CA0B-2620-46BB-92BD-7CC46C06CD0B.jpeg 1AFB58D1-CFE7-4372-A040-13972A54BD98.jpeg AF060DBA-C496-4749-B8ED-3C213CB7F6DE.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks pretty fantastic. I can't even imagine having something like this come and being out of town!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it. I once had an ever so slightly tinted peachy/rose diamond that I sold pre-loved. Still regret selling it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She said it is a pretty ring, which for her is saying a lot. She sees zero appeal in diamonds.

I won’t see it for several days :confused2:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY. I LOVE IT.

Also so ironic that your daughter doesn't care for bling. It probably skips a generation... my mom doesn't care for bling AT ALL.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like the even steps.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
3 is not 100! :lol: It does appear to face up daily white, can’t wait to see more photos :roll2:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Based on the kitchen tile pic, I think it will have a lot of personality and show beautiful colors. I can’t wait to see more pics!

So funny about your daughter. My sister is into jewelry. She went to an auction for me and bid for me! We won and I was SO excited. She sent me thre pics and that was that. I was DYING! :lol:

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks great! What a find. Can’t wait to see what your expert opinion is when you see it.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thinks it looks great and for that price and the way it looks, I'd definitely keep it. Agree, that a rose gold setting might be the way to go, once you decide what you want to do.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I love the way it looks. To me that colour is wonderful! I hope you like it!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful, @whitewave! Can’t wait for you to get it on your hand and share more photos. Definitely an amazing find! :love:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m going to try and FaceTime with her later, but she probably won’t be awake until after 2 pm lol.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Send her outside for more pictures!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! ahhh I am so jealous (but also happy I didn't see it for the sake of my sad sad wallet).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results