What is your first impression of this?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
first impression, positive or negative?
02A96169-A3CE-4788-91C7-8F868F4A40EA.jpeg

Video:
http://d6z2uq3gvx7kk.cloudfront.net/videos/1001143309/1001143309.html

It’s arriving eventually lol. I did buy it to evaluate in person. I thought it to be a steal. Not sure how the color will be in person; I’m not emotionally attached.

In my grief, I am having subject verb disagreements. Lol. Title needs to be edited.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does seem like it has a tint to it but I like it. Looks like a good size too. I am no expert though.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s very peachy which I find interesting

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought it on a whim lol. If it works out, it’s a STEAL imo.

It’s a 1.2 M vvs1 with faint Fluor

7.14x4.98x3.40

Ratio is 1:43

I also thought it looked peachy, which is why I grabbed it. I thought it was beautiful.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

7.14x4.98x3.40

I also thought it looked peachy, which is why I grabbed it. I thought it was beautiful.

Would be very pretty in a rose gold micro pave setting or in a floral type design

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the color, hopefully it’s a nice in person and as the video

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the color, hopefully it’s a nice in person and as the video
I agree; I am hopeful. I can send it back though, so for that price I figured why not try it out.

It would make a great travel ring. it’s only 6% smaller than my asscher and is significantly less cost.

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great deal, definitely worth seeing in person. Hope we get to see pics when you get it!

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
Reminds me of Nicole Kidmans's =)2
Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 10.35.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 10.35.00 PM.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it!!!!! so unique and the cut looks good to me (not that I'm an expert with ECs). Exciting!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it!!!!! so unique and the cut looks good to me (not that I'm an expert with ECs). Exciting!

Yes, I thought it was worth a look in person. I hope it is everything I think it is.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
$1600 for that stone?! Are you kidding me??? The stone looks awesome. Definently play up the color with how you set it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
$1600 for that stone?! Are you kidding me??? The stone looks awesome. Definently play up the color with how you set it.

I’m Excited! I hope it works out.

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That seems like a total steal! Where is it from?

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like it! I love that tint!

stylistbydesign

Rough_Rock
It’s very pretty and warm....and I love ECs! Hope it’s just as lovely in person.:D

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
If you keep it, you might want to see how it looks in rose gold. Do you know what you want to do with it?

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning!! And what a deal! The older I get, the more I like warm stones

TreeScientist

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Interesting diamond! I agree with everyone else: It is a very interesting color. Does really look peachy from the photo. Also has those beautiful "steps" that high quality emerald cuts exhibit, without any dark areas under the table.

I hope the color is similar IRL, as it would be a keeper for sure if so. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

7.14x4.98x3.40

Oh I agree @whitewave, It's peachilicious from this photo.:love: Looks lovely and such a clean stone too. First impression is I LOVE it! I hope it is gorgeous IRL and that you love it when it arrives. So excited for you! Love an elegant EC! It's a sophisticated cut for a stylish woman. :appl:

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pretty stone! I agree it looks peachy. I see a bit of light brown too & see it set in a rose gold head as well. I also see a coloured stone halo of peachy sapphires or peachy pink garnets & a halo of white to tie it all in. :lickout:

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed a description. It’s a 1.2 M, faint brown and with faint Fluor. Vvs1

62% table
68% depth

I just woke up— no coffee yet. Will reply in a little bit.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this M color stone (no brown modifier and much larger).... but I thought this could work:

D94C3EFC-4F9B-4E71-B4D7-E2C8B1565451.png

https://www.abrandtandson.com/produ...ne-emerald-cut-diamond-engagement-ring-4-13ct

But, yeah, it could be as ugly as sin in person. I just have to wait to see it.

I also am all over the peach gold, rose gold, colored stones ideas also.

What is also interesting is that my daughter doesn’t care for diamonds but she thought this one was interesting. Since I have 3 young adults, I’ve been wanting to pick up some good deals, good spreads etc and have sort of like my own selections for
When they get engaged lol. Could do my own diamond buying class. I could wear them and then hand them off. Whatever.

But if I keep this one, then I am on a clamp down on buying things for several months. Been on a buying spree.

My CBI and sapphire cad should be here on Monday!!! That is my focus right now— my absolute dream sapphire ring that I have been waiting 18 years for.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs @Wewechew @kindred @Yimmers @stylistbydesign @LaylaR @HappyNewLife @Acinom @TreeScientist @missy @ccuheartnurse

Thank you all for the shared excitement and anticipation. I will absolutely let you know when it gets here and of course I will take a million photos.

I’m going to wear it for a while as a solitaire in the inexpensive white gold setting to see how it looks in all lightning conditions. After that, I have no idea. I mean, this could be a simple travel ring or I could give it it Caysie and let her do something amazing with it.

....If it works out and it’s not in real life a big ole miss which is why it was so cheap.

I’ll keep you all posted.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results