shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your favorite eternity ring setting?

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
SO.... I have an asscher eternity ring from the top it just looks like a shared prong but on the profile it has small round running along the side. I like it but lately I haven't been loving it. I feel like it sits really tall for an eternity (asschers are .25 carats each), it doesn't really bother me between my fingers but more when I hold or grip things, like my steering wheel. (I am a Mom to five kids and spend way more time in the car then I care to admit.)

that being said I am thinking about a reset. I am thinking maybe a SUPER fine bezel type setting to accentuate the shape of the stones with engraving on the sides or maybe a cross trellis type setting. I like some visual interest on the profiles since that is really what I see the most.

Is there an eternity band setting that you LOVE?

thanks you your help and Ideas!!

:bigsmile:

Sagefemme

Shiny_Rock
I love Tourmaline's--low set, 7 stones, elegant, very wearable. I think she is very pleased with it.

7-avc-band-be.jpg

7-avc-band-18k-rose-be.jpg

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
I'm biased, but I LOVE channel set baguettes. Especially my 3ct. wp_20151119_001.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't like eternity bands. I would rather have larger stones across the top of my fingers.
My favorite is a bar set seven stone with a low scooped basket.

perfect_seven_stone.jpg
perfect_seven_stone_profile.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results