shape
carat
color
clarity

What is your biggest Fear???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
I am totally with the majority; Bee''s !!!
32.gif

Cant stand those things.. Especially, the big ole quarter sized bumble bee''s.

Number 2, would be earth quakes. And since they keep saying were going to get a really big one sometime in the near future, it doesn''t help that fear.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I have a fear of sharks! I live in San Diego and we just had a fatal Great White shark attack 15 minutes away from where I live. Every time I''m in the water (when i was younger even if I was in a large pool) I would start freaking out.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
LOL at this thread! Everyone has such good answers. For me, I''m terrified of being in debt--so interesting that so many women have similar fears! Other than that, something happening to my loved ones, especially my family and Kris is pretty darn high up there. I''m not the biggest fan of clowns, but I''m not terrified of them, per se, I just think they''re creepy.

The weirdest one I have, though, is more an aversion than a fear. I hate shopping. Something about trying on outfits that don''t look good combined with the whole paranoia about spending more money than I can afford to freaks me out. I have had several panic attacks in malls. For some reason, though, it''s only clothes shopping. I can spend hours in cooking stores or yarn stores or jewelry stores with no adverse effects.
9.gif
As you can probably guess, I''m not much of a clothes horse.

dendon

Shiny_Rock
I''d have to say drowning. I love the water but never learned to swim.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results