shape
carat
color
clarity

What is the weight of your e-ring center stone?

What is the carat weight of your e-ring center stone?

• 1 ct to 1.99 ct

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 3 ct to 3.99 ct

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 4 ct and above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
The Internet says the average weight of a woman's e-ring center stone is 0.75 ct. However, for those who have found Pricescope, with all its wonderful help, the average weight might be different....

I'm curious to know what the average weight of the e-ring center stones on PS is. Since many of you have multiple rings, the poll is for your current e-ring only.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Original or what we currently wear? anniversary rings?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 10/9/2004 11:05:12 AM websailor wrote:

I'm curious to know what the average weight of the e-ring center stones on PS is.
----------------

read.gif
you never know what is "lurking" (non-registered browsers, those who never post...), but you can always count bits and pieces on "show me the ring" (that long thread with most rings posted) and run a few searches for those inquiries that do not result in ring pictures.

If we have the same luck, you may find that e-ring stones range from 30 points to 5 carats.

You can imagine the 'distribution' is way skewed with the median well below the average and a couple of outliers in the sample
9.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well so far, with 51 votes total, the PS average is above the national average of .75 ct or .33ct depending on your source.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, the PS members are big spenders. The 1+ ct category has the most responses so far.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 10/12/2004 7:40:58 PM cflutist wrote:

WOW, the PS members are big spenders. The 1+ ct category has the most responses so far.----------------

cflutist
correction !!! the PS members HUSBAND are big spenders,don't believe me ask websailor. LOL
9.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 10/13/2004 10:11:25 PM vtigger86 wrote:

----------------
On 10/12/2004 7:40:58 PM cflutist wrote:

WOW, the PS members are big spenders. The 1+ ct category has the most responses so far.----------------

cflutist
correction !!! the PS members HUSBAND are big spenders,don't believe me ask websailor. LOL
9.gif
----------------

Looks like that! Though in our case cflutist actually threw a lot more into the pot.... For some reason she doesn't smile when I suggest I could be a great house-husband and stay home all day....
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results