What I Love about Pricescope - the GTG contest

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You deserve it kiddo! Congrats!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t enter, imagine the cost of an airfare from Australia, but pricescope has been a wonderful place to care and share with others who have a love of gemstones and jewellery.
I love the advice that so many PSers gladly give to help others find the right diamond.
I love the photos of others treasured pieces, the extra knowledge I’ve gained and the impetus to formally start studying Gemology.
Yay.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for letting me have a winner winner chicken dinner moment!!!!! :love::wavey::appl:

I have gotten so much support and love and knowledge from this forum to begin with. Winning the contest is the icing on the cake!

So happy for you!!!
The universe is conspiring to support you in the most wonderful ways.
Woo hoo!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats @PintoBean ! You surely deserve and I was definitely rooting for you!
That’s really what I love about PS by the way. We are all one big family. Sometimes I just lurk and become the introverted cousin that doesn’t say much and just observes. Other times I’m the crazy aunt who makes everyone dance at the party.
All of us bring something to the PS community that makes it the best place to gather, even when we have our difference of opinions. But in the end we all rally together when one of us faces a challenge or issue.
That’s why I stay on Pricescope and why I’ll continue to stay...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, congrats @PintoBean! :appl: Here's hoping this is one of many great things this year brings your way!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Pinto!!!:wavey::appl:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay Beanie!!! :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Due to my having a round trip ticket that cost me $11 and change thanks to my dad's accumulated mileage points, I asked WF if I could donate my flight to another PSer. They said sure. Now I had to decide which PSer to gift the flight to.

First I tried cronyism. While I would have selected my lil dude bestie @jordyonbass since my blingy bestie @ac117 already won the first contest, I didn't think that a flight from down under would be an appropriate one-for-one substitution for my short domestic flight.

I tried to work the nepotism angle, but my cousin @Tacori E-ring has a family event that weekend (with relatives that don't know that we are related.)

Then I scoured the list of contest entrants to see who's suffered the most at my hands. Easy - @Asscherhalo_lover met my dad AND my in-laws and also had the privilege of meeting my husband in powdered form in a container that looked like a big cocktail shaker (my in-laws picked that one out, probably to go along with the theme of genetic disposition for alcoholism).

So there you go. Congrats @Asscherhalo_lover .

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally missed this the first go round, but it looks like it will be a FUN get together : )

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh I so wish I were going. Congrats @PintoBean. And haha "brace for impact"!! It's going to be wildly fun!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results