carat
color
clarity

What happens if you sacrifice everything in a stone

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember this Co spinel....

This shape and color - a stone you never forget!! I was a vendor from east asia - think a Lady.

Not sure whether I am allowed to post the pic I have on my old ipad.

And before diffusion of spinel with Cobalt

You were the vendor? I am sorry, I did not quite understand.

I don’t mind you posting, I don't know if there are rules about it?

Personally, i’d love people to post everything from that site!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought sail as well. As a leaf, not as much. I think whatever you choose, you have to be careful of not losing the gem as a focal point since it is a delicate powder blue color. Unfortunately, I’m not Wallace Chan, so my creativity is pittance at this point, lol!

You are right. As usual. :)

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
5B69984C-4EFB-48CC-BA60-F988492A484E.jpeg 5E5DDF05-6834-4409-BCA0-C08A0E7590F2.jpeg
Just throwing some ideas out...

Nosean

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
No, I was not the vendor! I would never sell such a stone.

I wrote „I“ instead of „It“

So beautiful- the ideal color for a cobalt spinel - super saturated but not to dark.

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No, I was not the vendor! I would never sell such a stone.

I wrote „I“ instead of „It“

So beautiful- the ideal color for a cobalt spinel - super saturated but not to dark.

If I am not out of line (please let me know if I am Arkteia) , could we see the before and after shots? I generally have the curiosity that killed the cat in almost all things, and keep wondering how radical the change is.

It is such a stunning piece! Another vote for a pendant. Something like the ones you saw in Russia! Maybe with a demantoid. I will find picture if I can! It looks like a water drop to me so I feel like that is how I would set it.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I am not out of line (please let me know if I am Arkteia) , could we see the before and after shots? I generally have the curiosity that killed the cat in almost all things, and keep wondering how radical the change is.

It is such a stunning piece! Another vote for a pendant. Something like the ones you saw in Russia! Maybe with a demantoid. I will find picture if I can! It looks like a water drop to me so I feel like that is how I would set it.

No I don’t mind the shots at all. I bought it from a site ( and I think it was a guy who was the vendor), but the site is long gone. :(

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That color in over 2ct...omg :love::love::love: Yes, it is about time you set that beauty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results