Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

What ever happened to Steve?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
11,280
The guy steve needs a ring? He had the gorgeous custom sapphire ering? Did he propose? Did she love the ring?
 

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
3,442
I think he had handshots of it. I feel like I remember he proposed at a waterfall or something.
 

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
11,280
Re: What ever happened to Steve?as

Thank you very much! That was one of my all time favorite stories!
 

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
6,232
For a minute there I thought you meant m76steve. That's a whole other discussion.
 

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
1,501
jstarfireb|1315856770|3015926 said:
For a minute there I thought you meant m76steve. That's a whole other discussion.
+1
 

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
7,863
ooo~Shiney!|1315878936|3016208 said:
jstarfireb|1315856770|3015926 said:
For a minute there I thought you meant m76steve. That's a whole other discussion.
+1
+2!!!

now back to the steve you meant. I will have to say that I find it slightly irritating when ppl come on here and only add to their threads. I really would have liked Steve better if he commented on other threads/ forums. There are so many people who want sapphire erings and I think his experience and what he has to say could help others....but he found his stone/setting and then poof- you never hear from them again. :nono:
 

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
826
Sarahbear621|1315938924|3016661 said:
now back to the steve you meant. I will have to say that I find it slightly irritating when ppl come on here and only add to their threads. I really would have liked Steve better if he commented on other threads/ forums. There are so many people who want sapphire erings and I think his experience and what he has to say could help others....but he found his stone/setting and then poof- you never hear from them again. :nono:

I disagree, so many people took part in his journey and had fun giving input. He put so much work into his fiancee's engagement ring, the thread is still a wealth of information, why would his contribution only be important if he stayed around and talked about sapphires for years? He did reply to other people's threads when he was still checking threads, but he wasn't here as a hobby like many of us, but for a specific purpose that everyone enjoyed.
 

vinkalmann

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Oct 23, 2009
Messages
231
LOL...if my engagement was any indication he's probably way over his head in wedding plans ;-) I think I had about five minutes between putting the ring on my wife's finger and her setting a date when the wedding was going to take place.
 

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
6,724
I think when you're new, PS can be intimidating and some people may not feel comfortable commenting on other posts.
 

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,178
...and it's not like his threads aren't a great resource for other people who know how to use the search function.
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    Style File: Julia Roberts
    Style File: Julia Roberts

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top