shape
carat
color
clarity

What does your everyday necklace look like?

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Re: What does your everyday necklace look like?

TGal, I love that necklace. I so wish I had a daughter, you are so lucky :)

Artdecogirl, Thank you so much. I must admit I have an addiction for Kimora HK pieces ;-)

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

Distracts, I really like that. I haven't seen that style with different colored gems. I love the color of the tsavorite. It's so pretty.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

TravelingGal|1349378298|3279427 said:
Mine is my Carrera y Carrera pendant, which has two diamond butterflies against MOP and is 18K WG. It's my daughter's favorite piece, as she loves that there is a little butterfly to represent her and one bigger one for mama.

Oh TGal that's beautiful :love:

That'd make an awesome bracelet, too!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

Asscherhalo_girl, I don't know how I missed that. Wow that's TDF!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

I've been wearing my IDJ DBTY necklace daily since it arrived. I LOVE it. It's actually my favorite piece of jewelry! It's so dainty I completely forget I'm wearing it but then I see myself in the mirror and I see the little flashes of diamonds and it makes me so happy! It's the perfect necklace for me. It's the first nice piece I ever bought for myself just because. I think that makes it even sweeter. Also as a bonus, I had pretty serious DSS with my 1.25 ctw studs but the little diamonds on the necklace make my studs seem huge again! Yay! So really this necklace saved me lots of money by postponing an earring upgrade. :naughty:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/1-06-ctw-custom-dbty-by-idj.179469/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/1-06-ctw-custom-dbty-by-idj.179469/[/URL]

Circe - I covet your entire collection. I think you have exquisite taste.

Artdecogirl - I wanted that cross from James Avery so much growing up! It was always on my Christmas list. Someday I'm just going to have to buy it for myself!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks CharmedOne and Yssie!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1349454671|3279933 said:
I am going to officially declare that *THIS* Is what I wish my every day necklace looked like!!! WOW - peachy is a very lucky lady :love:
Enjoy looking at this gorgeous necklace!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-20ct-necklace.180555/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-20ct-necklace.180555/[/URL]

I was just looking at that pondering, if I owned that, would it be okay to wear it to the grocery store?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

MC|1349460177|3279983 said:
Enerchi|1349454671|3279933 said:
I am going to officially declare that *THIS* Is what I wish my every day necklace looked like!!! WOW - peachy is a very lucky lady :love:
Enjoy looking at this gorgeous necklace!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-20ct-necklace.180555/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-20ct-necklace.180555/[/URL]

I was just looking at that pondering, if I owned that, would it be okay to wear it to the grocery store?

PERFECTLY OK!!!! :lickout: :love: 8-)

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock

My everyday necklace is my 1.5ct DBTY from Whiteflash.

P1120200.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

Orbaya, that looks just like the one I had, except it was yellow gold. I got rid of it thinking I was done with yellow gold, but boy was I wrong. LOL I have to get another one now ;-)

Does anyone where a pendant on their DBTY necklace?

Everybody's necklace is so pretty and special in their own way. Thanks so much for sharing :)

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock

CharmedOne|1349476808|3280159 said:
Orbaya, that looks just like the one I had, except it was yellow gold. I got rid of it thinking I was done with yellow gold, but boy was I wrong. LOL I have to get another one now ;-)

Everybody's necklace is so pretty and special in their own way. Thanks so much for sharing :)

The picture I posted is a DBTY. It's 0.60ctw with 10 diamonds from IDJ. I'm wearing it with my diamond Hamsa pendant. :)

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Yay a thread I can contribute to! They are simple but I cherish them and wear them everyday.

The first is a pendant my love gave to me over 10-12 years ago. He is not a jewelry person and so the fact that he took time to find something sweet like this for me really means a lot. 16inch I think?

Second are charms I use to wear on an 18inch but just moved to a 30inch chain and love the look. The first two charms were a gift from a friend about 6 years ago and I just recently added the L and S. I have been thinking of adding a rose gold pendant to the mix for a little pop of color. Maybe even yellow gold. Hmmmm

img_9049.jpg

img_157.jpg

justginger

Ideal_Rock

Everyone has such beautiful and meaningful necklaces.

I don't wear any. I have two - my mother bought one for me for my wedding, a bit too extravagant for every day wear. The second she also bought me, but I don't really like (not that I'd *ever* tell her that!). So, I'm necklaceless. That's next on the list of things to buy, after getting my yellow diamond set. A nice 6 mm OEC in a milgrain bezel, thanks. :naughty:

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock

CharmedOne|1349476808|3280159 said:

Yes, you do need another! :naughty:

I have pendants that I could wear with my DBTY but I find that it is blingy enough for me. I am a SAHM so I don't dress up often. Even when I do, I prefer the subtle sparkles of the small diamonds, especially with my other daily jewelry.....3ct tennis bracelet, 1cttw studs, and a 1.65ct five stone band.

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

Xsouzie, I was so busy looking at your beautiful Hamsa pendant, I didn't notice your DBTY necklace :)

Hathalove, I love both your necklaces, but where did you get those charms? I must have some of then ;-)

Orbaya, I am a SAHM too, so I know what you mean. At least you wear earrings LOL I ALWAYS forget them :D

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock

CharmedOne|1349543048|3280587 said:
Xsouzie, I was so busy looking at your beautiful Hamsa pendant, I didn't notice your DBTY necklace :)

Hathalove, I love both your necklaces, but where did you get those charms? I must have some of then ;-)

Orbaya, I am a SAHM too, so I know what you mean. At least you wear earrings LOL I ALWAYS forget them :D[/quoteYY

Thanks hun. Hard to tell it's a DBTY since some of the diamonds were flipped sideways. Here it is again...

idj2.jpg
idj3.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

CharmedOne|1349543048|3280587 said:

Orbaya, I am a SAHM too, so I know what you mean. At least you wear earrings LOL I ALWAYS forget them :D

Hi CharmedOne~ They are all from Helen Ficalora. Her website is VERY outdated but if you live near a boutique she has endless offerings all made in your choice of RG, YG, WG, plain, with one diamond or many diamonds. I love them. I think she came out with a silver line sold at bloomingdales but have not seen those in person? Some people complain about them being over priced for what it is but I have looked and looked and I have to say that I think they are quality and love the organic feel they have that i haven't seen anywhere else.

I was curious if you could tell me more about the smallest bracelet you have on underneath the others. Is it a charm bracelet? what metal? and how do you get the charms on the bracelet because they don't look like clip ons?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

xsouzie~ Can you share what size your diamonds are and is that a 16"? Custom or stock from who? I really have no business asking these questions right now but it is beautiful! Thanks:)

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock

hathalove|1349549842|3280621 said:
xsouzie~ Can you share what size your diamonds are and is that a 16"? Custom or stock from who? I really have no business asking these questions right now but it is beautiful! Thanks:)

+1....I have been thinking of getting a DBTY for a pendant, but was not sure the stones would fit thru the bail of the pendant. I love that look! :wavey:

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock

Thanks hathalove and taylorbug!

I believe the diamonds are 6 pointers with the bezel being about 3mm. The bail on my pendant is 4mm and it passes through with no problem. The necklace is 15 inches, custom made from IDJ. :)

Rowan

Shiny_Rock

The necklace I got for my birthday. :)

_1192.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

Xsouzie, Love the necklace. Thanks for letting us know the size of the diamonds :)

Hathalove, The smallest one is mostly WG. It has WG flowers and WG bars with hearts at the ends. The heart charms are YG. The other two are Hello Kitty bracelets from Kimora Lee Simmons. They come with charms already on them. One is the karma love bracelet and the other is the princess hello kitty one. Both are sterling silver. Thank you so much for the charm info, I hope I can find a retailer in my area that sells them. I'm in a small town but maybe I will get lucky ;-)

Rowan, Happy Birthday! :D

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Amazingly wide variety - all so lovely

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, I love seeing all the pendants! My true everyday pendant I don't have a picture of! It is a little diamond cross from the Roberto Coin tiny treasures collection in 18k white gold.

But you asked about wearing a pendant on a DBY necklace, and I do have a picture of my favorite cross pendant by Beaudry and WF DBY all in platinum. My other favorite pendant is a South Sea Pearl with rose cut diamond and double chain. Sorry for the bad pictures. They are so much prettier in person!

beaudrycrosswfdby3.jpg

img_3351.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

DS, They are truly gorgeous. I love SS pearls. I think that is why I got rid of my DBTY, I didn't think you could wear a pendant with it. Ugh! Now I'm sure I will pay way more now, unless I get lucky enough to find one on eBay for a good price ;-)

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1349563843|3280731 said:
Oh, I love seeing all the pendants! My true everyday pendant I don't have a picture of! It is a little diamond cross from the Roberto Coin tiny treasures collection in 18k white gold.

But you asked about wearing a pendant on a DBY necklace, and I do have a picture of my favorite cross pendant by Beaudry and WF DBY all in platinum. My other favorite pendant is a South Sea Pearl with rose cut diamond and double chain. Sorry for the bad pictures. They are so much prettier in person!

Now I am really wanting a DBTY pendant......uggg :$$):

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

Xsouzie, I hope you don't mind. I love your ring and shared it with emeraldnewbie. She has a ring just like yours with alternating sapphires that I think she got from JA. She was thinking about replacing the sapphires with diamonds.

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock

LOL taylorbug, me too!

AP1976

Shiny_Rock

Fun thread! The one I wear most often is my big turquoise. The other one was a gift from my Mom, it was actually my Grandmother's ring that my Mom turned into a pendant and then gave to me. I kind of wish it was still a ring, would have been cool! But it's one of my most favorite pieces :)

photob.jpg

_1193.jpg

photoc.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results