shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think about posting CS photos on PS in order to ask for feedback BEFORE the decision to

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bottom line this is a consumer forum.
Post em up.

Opinions about color are good because not everyone likes the same thing.
Several times people have posted images of stones saying they didn't love the color in person but from the way they described it I knew I would.
I would have snapped up the returned stone if I had the money.

That the vendors know they are being subjected to scrutiny in a glass bowl keeps them on their toes and the best will rise to the top.
That is how world class vendors are made.
Once they have the reputation and have shown that they handle any problems well then the business will roll in from forums like this.
It also helps protect consumers from less than honest vendors.

As Gene said it also helps him decide what to buy and what to cut.
That is a huge benefit to a vendor that is will to pay attention and put the work in on it.
So it really is a 2 way street.

It falls apart if consumers can not post the bling they are considering and get comments.
I would not do business with a vendor that had a problem with getting opinions here and posting their images.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
If the photos are in the public domain, fair dinkum. Otherwise, unless you can capture the stone fairly (unlike me), no.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results