shape
carat
color
clarity

What did you wear as your Jewels du Jour?

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock
i wore my beloved Trollbeads and aquamarine ring (and of course my w- and e-ring)

P1020835.jpg

P1040443.jpg

P1040397.jpg

P1040128.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandiAndi, your diamond collection is lovely.

Jstarforeb, I love mint garnets.

Agatha, love your aquamarine ring. Lovely color. Your beads are divine.

I have been camping and didn’t wear anything. Shock, I know. But today I got out my wrings, my heart diamond in sapphire semi mount RHR and my diamond dangle earrings.

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock
photo!!! :mrgreen:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
We went out last night so I wore my 3-stone engagement ring -- a sapphire & 2 diamonds that we bought about 12 yrs after we were married; when we got engaged we couldn't afford a really nice ring & I preferred no e-ring rather than something tiny & unthrilling. My diamond wedding band & a thin emerald & diamond eternity band. Since my blouse was mint green I wore my gold etched pinky ring -- I change that off sometimes for a Tiffany silver-&-gold one w/a ruby. Always wear my gorgeous beloved Tiff. gold watch with diamonds around the bezel. Plus last night I added a very thin Roberto Coin rose gold bangle w/about 6 small diamonds bezel set around it. Hoop earrings ditto.

Love seeing what everybody wears!

--- Laurie

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak, your selections for dinner last night sound "yummy". Do you have a link to your sapphire ering? Sounds very pretty. I love emeralds too so I bet your emerald and diamond band is great.

Since we are still on vacation I am being lazy today and wearing exactly what I had on yesterday. Here is my heart diamond / Sapphire ring photo.

hrtringclsmc.gif

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Marcy, haven't put up my sapphire/diamond ring yet. Will do that -- need to clean it first. My husband gave me a jewelry steam cleaner for my birthday -- I'm going to get out everything I own (that will take the heat) and make it sparkle! I bought the eternity band at Tiffany's when I worked there -- the one good thing about the whole experience was the terrific discount they give employees.

The sapphires in your ring are beautiful! Love their color.

--- Laurie

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
We are on vacation, so I've been wearing the same thing every day: my "original" solitaire wedding set (now set with a GOG ISEE2 0.63 ct diamond), my 0.85 tcw diamond studs, green diamond half eternity as a RHR, and my big honking 35 ct super blue oval topaz from Dana at Mastercut gems as a pendant. Wearing the topaz pendant worked. There were lots of inexpensive jewelry sellers at this event, and my topaz made them all look like the cheap pieces they were, so I didn't buy anything. Wearing this piece makes me feel like a princess. I know it is not an expensive sapphire or anything, but still, blue topaz sure is purdy! :appl:

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Today I am wearing my original wedding band {7 diamonds, half-eternity, my upgrade with a ruby and diamond band. All three on the same finger. My rhr today is a pink sapphire surrounded with micro-pave golden sapphires in a 2 tone ring, two gold bracelets and a pave diamond heart. No earrings

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak, I will be anxious to see your ring after you get it all clean and sparkly. Steam cleaners do a marvelous job. Very cool you got some pieces from Tiffany’s when you worked there. I could never work at a jewelry store. I would owe them money instead of getting a check. Unless I worked somewhere that sold really bad stones then I’d be fired because I’d chase away customers. LOL. Thanks for the compliments on the sapphires. They are nice and open so show up as a very nice shade of blue.

Fly Girl, I find it a plus to have on nice jewelry when you are shopping. Just compare it to something you like and it helps prevent impulse buying. Have fun on vacation.

Amber, it sounds like you are very sparkly today. The pink sapphires perked me right up. I LOVE pink.

Today I am still being lazy so I have on my wrings, my EC RHR diamond ring and my diamond dangle earrings.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I wore my JKT garnet and peridot ring (pic is in the catch-all thread), my diamond wedding set, and a gold chain I bought in Italy, before the price of precious metals shot up.

Moonstruck

Rough_Rock
I am wearing one of my silver rings done in collaboration with my really kind jeweler. I purchased a silver 5 stone ring at TJ Maxx for $19.95. He replaced the czs with my Barry Umbalite garnet 7.5mm round in center flanked by two 5mm green sphene and two 3mm diamonds from an old pendant. It does have on each side a tiny cz which is bezeled. The "hidden" diamond look. They had to stay cz.
Silver is rhodium plated so looks just like white gold...at least for now.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That sounds really pretty, Moonstruck. Love to see a picture!

Moonstruck

Rough_Rock
baby nurse said:
That sounds really pretty, Moonstruck. Love to see a picture!

I am sadly lacking in both camera and computer skills. My daughter promises to teach me to take the pictures and post them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results