What did you get for Christmas!

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: What did you get for Christmas!

MissGotRocks|1357049036|3344869 said:
I had a fabulous Christmas! I got a new robe from Jones of New York in chocolate which I love and a new pair of Ugg slippers in chocolate as well! I got some $$ from hubby too which will be nice for some spring shopping! My daughter and her husband gave me a gift card from Verizon Wireless for the new iphone5 and my son and DIL gave me a generous American Express gift card. Our granddaughter gave us an Outback gift card (love those Bloomin' Onions!) so we will definitely be using that. We also got a couple of beautiful frames with her pictures - just love them! Hubby ordered me a faux fur throw from Frontgate which is on back order but will be perfect - I love to snuggle and read or watch tv. It's in a dark mink color which will be perfect for my favorite chocolate leather loveseat in the morning room where I generally watch tv. I'll be the girl in chocolate but hopefully won't be eating anymore of it as I've definitely had my share this holiday season!

Hubby and I finally made it to Verizon Wireless last night where we both bought iphones and then out to dinner. We were so busy playing with the new phones that it was hard to eat! We managed, however! :lol: Great New Year's Eve as well and Christmas!

I love reading about everyone's gifts - it's like Christmas all over again!

I want to be in your family, MGR!

I hope some day that I have a fabulous partner who recognizes the importance of generously gifting delicate and lovely baubles. I must say that I am so impressed with how many thoughtful partners PSers have. From Burberry scarves (albeit invisible ones), to trips, to surprise pendants, one of tourmaline, one of zircon, and even the slightly mis-guided, but oh so loving foot massager, PSers have done very well in choosing life partners, it seems. Happy New Year!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: What did you get for Christmas!

Nordstrom never even sent my scarf!!! And now they are saying they don't have that color anymore. And the only thing they can do for me is give me a refund and 2 day delivery next time o order...I expected much much much more from them. They are usually so customer service oriented. They made DH and me go on a wild goose chase.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results